Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tajikistan Shaves 13,000 Men's Beards To 'End Radicalism'
Tajikistan Shaves 13,000 Men's Beards To 'End Radicalism'
Article. I never liked religious symbols in public but shaving beards in public (which might not necessarily be Salafist/Wahaabi)   is a bit far maybe. Tajikistan also banned "Arabic sounding names", marriages between first cousins (which by the way is Halal*) and removed Hijabs from over 1000 women, as well as, presumably, the numerous accessories women use to exclude themselves from wider society. I think it's good that they are taking steps to counter the influence of al-Saud.

*Quran 4:23 does not prohibit cousins (or grandparents, or great-grandparents, weirdly) of any kind for marriage: "Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-"

RE: Tajikistan Shaves 13,000 Men's Beards To 'End Radicalism'
The koran doesn't seem to prohibit fucking goats, either.
Ahh, that's where they store their radicalism. Kind of like Samson's hair and his strength. Good to know. Now, how do I shave my wife?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Cant wait until they discover vasectomies.

(January 28, 2016 at 9:46 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Cant wait until they discover vasectomies.

Chemical castration nixes beards and kids.

Might get a little boobaciousness going too . . . .

I can contact the chemtrails org
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 29, 2016 at 12:09 am)vorlon13 Wrote:
(January 28, 2016 at 9:46 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Cant wait until they discover vasectomies.

Chemical castration nixes beards and kids.

Perhaps they could vape the skies over Afghanistan to get them going on the 'noids?

(January 29, 2016 at 1:47 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(January 29, 2016 at 12:09 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Chemical castration nixes beards and kids.

Perhaps they could vape the skies over Afghanistan to get them going on the 'noids?

I believe if we can just get all of the belligerents to sit down and vape an entirely different product we could possibly see the end of the conflict.

Bong
better living thru chemicals

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Shaving beards as a mean to end radicalism? Peter the Great tried the same thing and it didn't exactly cure Russia from radicalism.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.

Socrates.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1340 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6324 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 7981 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1327 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any atheist WinterHold 94 4566 October 4, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1928 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13928 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Men wear Hijab in Iran in support of womem ReptilianPeon 25 4542 August 18, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The end of the world in Quran Christo 58 7841 May 30, 2016 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi court upholds blogger's 10 years and 1,000 lashes zebo-the-fat 17 4230 June 9, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Spooky