Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:58 pm

Poll: Who's your early favorite?
This poll is closed.
Hillary Clinton
40.00%
2 40.00%
Bernie Sanders
60.00%
3 60.00%
Some Republican
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democratic Candidates
Democratic Candidates
I just finished watching the Democratic town hall.  It was actually pretty awesome....far better than the normal debate format.

I have to say, I'm really proud of the Democratic party.  They have good candidates who are having informative, intelligent conversations about who they are and what their goals are.

I really like Hillary Clinton but I've been a huge fan of Bernie Sanders for a long time and everytime he talks, I just want to take my panties off and throw them at the TV.

The contrast between the Democratic candidates and the Republican candidates is astounding.

How are republicans not absolutely sickened by their party and the KKKlowns they've put up as candidates?
RE: Democratic Candidates
While I am a registered Democrat, Hillary will never get my vote. I don't like her. Not too sure about Sanders yet. I don't watch the news for a reason.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(February 4, 2016 at 1:29 am)Nymphadora Wrote: While I am a registered Democrat, Hillary will never get my vote. I don't like her. Not too sure about Sanders yet. I don't watch the news for a reason.

Just curious: What about Sanders that you're not sure of yet?
I say that because I haven't watched him enough to really make a decision.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(February 4, 2016 at 1:29 am)Nymphadora Wrote: While I am a registered Democrat, Hillary will never get my vote. I don't like her. Not too sure about Sanders yet. I don't watch the news for a reason.

I'm hoping to be able to vote for Bernie Sanders but I'll vote for Hillary if she's the candidate.

That being said, I can see why some people don't like her.
I want Sanders, but I'll settle for Clinton. Better than any of the republican clowns.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(February 4, 2016 at 1:52 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I say that because I haven't watched him enough to really make a decision.

And that, I suspect, is his biggest problem: not enough exposure and familiarity yet with the American people. Sad
I would have voted for O'Malley over any of those republicunt shits.
(February 4, 2016 at 2:05 am)Irrational Wrote:
(February 4, 2016 at 1:52 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I say that because I haven't watched him enough to really make a decision.

And that, I suspect, is his biggest problem: not enough exposure and familiarity yet with the American people. Sad

I worded that wrong, lol ...

I meant that still too many Americans not familiar much with Bernie Sanders ...
Honestly, there should be term limits on all of the political positions. A career politician shouldn't be allowed to get hundreds of thousands of dollars in perks and benefits when those willing to die while fighting for this country overseas get to come back home to a job loss, possibly loss of limbs, no grand benefits, possibly an unfaithful spouse etc. Or worse, they might come home in a casket and their families have to worry about how to carry on without them. Congress gets well over 17 paid holidays per year, they barely show up to vote on issues and if the Senate or House majority is opposite from what's in the white house, you better believe they will do all they can to make sure laws don't get passed that the opposing party wants. It's all a bunch of bullshit. Perhaps if they were forced to work for minimum wage, the status of this country might be vastly different. They might actually want to work together to make any necessary changes we need.

Okay... done ranting and derailing this topic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party Duty 154 8901 November 8, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Democratic Drug Den EgoDeath 50 3090 October 2, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Congrats America. The people think, both probable candidates are turds abaris 67 6901 June 14, 2016 at 3:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger