Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats America. The people think, both probable candidates are turds
Congrats America. The people think, both probable candidates are turds
A poll on both probable nominees turns out an overwhelmingly negative response. Speaks for the American people, doesn't speak for the American parties, which have to try to polish and sell a turd.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/elec...9a28ac5fce

Quote:What really matters, of course, is how the public views each candidate. In a new HuffPost/YouGov poll, we turned the rhetorical reins over to Americans, asking them to describe Clinton, Trump and the whole election in one word each. The responses weren’t exactly glowing — most fell somewhere on the spectrum between creatively disgruntled (e.g., “hornswoggler”) and downright profane (e.g., “clusterfuck”).
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Congrats America. The people think, both probable candidates are turds
We wanted better candidates but none were available this year.
Apparently enough people though Hillary was good enough that she remained ahead of Bernie, though she was never able to hit that special delegate number. Granted, she had the establishment on her side.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

OP, glass houses.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 10, 2016 at 2:05 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: OP, glass houses.

I did say, it speaks for the American people. Same can't be said for my electorate. So, no. No glass houses in sight.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Saying it's the parties not all Americans doesn't make me feel much better. We have a substantial minority willing to vote for a racist con-man. It's kinda scary actually. I had a long talk with our electrician who is a Trumpkin. He will ignore everything else bases on the mere promise of bringing back industrial jobs to the U.S. He's generally a good guy and easy to work with. I'd guess he's honest and sounds pretty intelligent, yet he'll vote for Trump because a billionaire is obviously a good leader. *sigh*
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
The default option has always been "who do you want to vote against?"
That's why she needs E. Warren on the ticket Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Yes they both suck Undecided
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
The problem is there ARE others to vote for America just choses to ignore them. I'm actually not against Johnson from the Libertarian Party and the people that know about him agree he would be the best pick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1261 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 535 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 712 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 883 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5183 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2755 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5836 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2488 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
  Congrats, Trumptards.... This Is What You Have Become Minimalist 8 492 November 3, 2018 at 6:53 am
Last Post: brewer
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4551 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm