Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party
Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party

The gentleman in the video makes one especially salient point by my mind - that for many black Americans, being constantly told by the democratic party and their allies that they're victims and dreadfully oppressed etc fucking sucks as they feel they've got good lives and are doing well and life is OK! They do not feel weak, abused and/or pathetic! So The democratic party and aligned BLM movement etc are in fact pushing black voters to the Rethuglican party due to their stances and pronouncements. Trump's second term seems assured. Heaven help us all.  Doh

I'll just add, that throughout my life, if there's one thing that I've fucking hated, it's people saying "poor you, poor you, I know your life must be dreadful compared to mine" - especially when they know next to fuck all about my life.
RE: Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party
There ARE other parties....

I know the Libertarians would welcome you...
:cough: WASTED VOTE, WASTED VOTE! :cough:
I find being forced to choose between two miserable bastards I can't stand a waste of my vote.
These days, here in the UK, I pretty well just vote to try and keep the psychopathic free market selfish cunts party (the Tories) out of power by voting for their strongest opposition (usually Labour, but sometimes Liberal Democrat) in whatever area of the UK I'm living. I will confess however, the stupidity of the "left" over this whole BLM, black victimhood "plague," George Floyd killing fiasco did momentarily, for the first time in my life IIRC, make me utter the words to my self - "vote Tory?" Strange times indeed....they say you get more right wing as you get older....it was my birthday fairly recently..... Panic  Hehe
(July 4, 2020 at 6:43 am)onlinebiker Wrote: I find being forced to choose between two miserable bastards I can't stand a waste of my vote.

Uhm... but isn't that pretty much politics in general?

I know I've had discusions with Yanks over teh interwebz and they find it strange that pretty much most Australians hate pretty much [i]all[i] of our electable parties.

We're really just trying to put up with the least worst of the bunch and are quite honest about telling the fekkers so.

I am often puzzled by how others veiw those that govern then.

Not at work.
(July 4, 2020 at 10:46 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote:
(July 4, 2020 at 6:43 am)onlinebiker Wrote: I find being forced to choose between two miserable bastards I can't stand a waste of my vote.

Uhm... but isn't that pretty much politics in general?

I know I've had discusions with Yanks over teh interwebz and they find it strange that pretty much most Australians hate pretty much [i]all[i] of our electable parties.

We're really just trying to put up with the least worst of the bunch and are quite honest about telling the fekkers so.

I am often puzzled by how others veiw those that govern then.

Not at work.

Perhaps they are afaid the wrong lizard will win.
(July 4, 2020 at 5:49 am)Editz Wrote: <snipping the bullshit>

Yes let's all listen to Candace Owens, professional idiot and house negro. Just because she's wrong on (and lying about) everything else doesn't mean she's not right now.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
The Dems have been bleeding black voters for some time now. Gets a little worse ever year--though I think this year it may very well reach critical mass. There are plenty other such movements; both independent and conservative. Most recognize that systemic oppression in the US in indeed quite real, however ALL agree that blacks needs to abandon the Democratic Party and let them fail.

I certainly concur with that basic sentiment. Stay home, vote Trump, third party, or whatever---just not the for those MFs.
They are undeserving of our loyalty.
(July 4, 2020 at 1:20 pm)Athene Wrote: The Dems have been bleeding black voters for some time now. Gets a little worse ever year--though I think this year it may very well reach critical mass. There are plenty other such movements; both independent and conservative. Most recognize that systemic oppression in the US in indeed quite real, however ALL agree that blacks needs to abandon the Democratic Party and let them fail.

I certainly concur with that basic sentiment. Stay home, vote Trump, third party, or whatever---just not the for those MFs.
They are undeserving of our loyalty.

Citation is most definitely needed for this line in bullshit. Also who you going to turn to, the party that wants to return you to the coffles.

Most black Americans are intelligent enough to stick with the party trying to help them.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 720 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3973 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Black Serial Killers Foxaèr 10 959 November 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  Guess which party onlinebiker 20 1589 August 17, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 547 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1513 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 426 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1648 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  black people 450 years a slave?!!? Drich 77 6879 June 13, 2020 at 5:49 am
Last Post: UtilitarianDeist
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2161 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene