Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why <insert-country-name-here> is a disgrace!
Why <insert-country-name-here> is a disgrace!
  • Bad thing that <insert-country-name-here> is 1st in the world for.
  • Cherry picked example of something bad that <insert-country-name-here> does.
  • Bad thing that every country does, but <insert-country-name-here> does too!
  • Repeat...
RE: Why <insert-country-name-here> is a disgrace!
I would say China is a complete disgrace of a country. There are so many horror stories to talk about over there, but as always there are good things. Like all communist countries, they kill their own people at an alarming rate, but so does the US I guess. They have mobile execution vans in China and come to you to execute you, and harvest your organs. In fact your date of execution is determined on when there is someone that needs new organs and you are a good match. They even made more crimes punishable by death to kill more people, and harvest their organs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...arket.html

They have slave labor in factories, and have to put up suicide nets on buildings so people cant jump off because they hate their lives so much working most of their lives in those factories and living in the company dormitories only to go home for a few weeks during chinese new year.
Not to condone the death penalty or anything, but as capitol punishment goes, that's actually pretty efficient.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
I once met a British person with not so great teeth.

Ergo all British people have bad teeth and if they all have bad teeth that means the British government hates their citizens and does not care enough to give them proper dental education and dentists

Because the dental education is bad all British education is bad and ergo all British people are stupid.

BRITAIN IS A DISGRACE!
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

We can also create threads with a similar list for people of various beliefs.

Oh wait, we already have that...

Damned Christians
Damned Protestants
Damned Catholics
Damned Muslims

...Mysteriously enough, there is no "Damned Atheists" or "Damned Democrats" thread where members would post cherry picked news stories of every time any of those people do something bad.  Rolleyes
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Feel free to start the "Damned Atheists" thread, I'd be interested to see what you manage to present.
(February 6, 2016 at 5:33 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: We can also create threads with a similar list for people of various beliefs.

Oh wait, we already have that...

Damned Christians
Damned Protestants
Damned Catholics
Damned Muslims

...Mysteriously enough, there is no "Damned Atheists" or "Damned Democrats" thread where members would post cherry picked news stories of every time any of those people do something bad.  Rolleyes
(emphasis is mine)

Go make one. Sheesh, lady. It's a free country after all. Tongue
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(February 6, 2016 at 5:36 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Feel free to start the "Damned Atheists" thread, I'd be interested to see what you manage to present.

Right. Because being atheist means you can do no wrong and you're better than everyone. 

And no, I won't start one because I think they're stupid. That's the whole point of my post. People from all walks of life do good things and bad things.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
@ Tibs

Fucking hilarious lol I love this thread already.

(February 6, 2016 at 4:18 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: I once met a British person with not so great teeth.

Ergo all British people have bad teeth and if they all have bad teeth that means the British government hates their citizens and does not care enough to give them proper dental education and dentists

Because the dental education is bad all British education is bad and ergo all British people are stupid.

BRITAIN IS A DISGRACE!

I agree because I'm British, stupid and my education sucks. Also Britain is a disgrace for sure!

My teeth aren't bad though. + I'm a turtle so therefore I kick ass as a British person.
(February 6, 2016 at 5:50 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(February 6, 2016 at 5:36 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Feel free to start the "Damned Atheists" thread, I'd be interested to see what you manage to present.

Right. Because being atheist means you can do no wrong and you're better than everyone. 

And no, I won't start one because I think they're stupid. That's the whole point of my post. People from all walks of life do good things and bad things.

I said no such thing, I didn't even imply it; what I'm suspecting would be a hard task is finding examples of atrocity or perversions of justice inspired directly by the principles of secular humanism. No one is beating their own children to death for Spinoza. No one is murdering strangers in the name of Democritus. No one ever flew a plane into a skyscraper on behalf of Socrates.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name That Tune V2.0 onlinebiker 14 573 August 7, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name me........ Brian37 6 619 July 3, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Name that musician... arewethereyet 29 1513 April 19, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2192 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 1737 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 729 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why don't we name tornadoees like hurricanes? Brian37 19 1642 April 26, 2020 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 936 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4308 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  UFO Abductions, impossible, and here's why. Gawdzilla Sama 18 1090 September 11, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama