Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some WTF moments from Rye.
Some WTF moments from Rye.
I just came upon this commercial while I was in Springfield a week or two ago:

An allstate ad apparently starring Willem Dafoe as a teenaged girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR19XBym6v4

Which reminded me of another commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2IhignsOzk
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Some WTF moments from Rye.
It's not Willem Dafoe, it's Dean Winters (the guy playing Ryan O'Reilly in the serie Oz)

That's some weird ads for sure. Rolleyes
[Image: pPQu8.png]
(July 12, 2010 at 7:19 pm)AtheistPhil Wrote: It's not Willem Dafoe, it's Dean Winters (the guy playing Ryan O'Reilly in the serie Oz)

That's some weird ads for sure. Rolleyes

Really? I knew it wasn't really Dafoe, but... wow! I never thought it was really Ryan "Lord of the Fecking Dance" O'Reilly. He didn't even sound like O'Reilly did. His voice must have gotten deep in the past eight years since Oz ended.

My brother-in-law was amateur world champion dirt bike rider in his class. ('Over 40 idiots' I think) He bought, my nephew a cute litle 50cc bike when the kid was 6. Had him racing at 12. At 14 the kid broke his femur. My sister pushed the bike into the swimming pool.

Nephew decided he would play soccer instead. Brother-in-law refmains an idiot. We don't get along. He says things like "the Jews caused all the wars"

My late father called him "That Liberal (Tory) voting bastard who is sleeping with my daugther" That later became "----who married my daughter". Dad was only half joking.
(July 12, 2010 at 9:17 pm)padraic Wrote: My brother-in-law was amateur world champion dirt bike rider in his class. ('Over 40 idiots' I think) He bought, my nephew a cute litle 50cc bike when the kid was 6. Had him racing at 12. At 14 the kid broke his femur. My sister pushed the bike into the swimming pool.

Nephew decided he would play soccer instead. Brother-in-law refmains an idiot. We don't get along. He says things like "the Jews caused all the wars"

My late father called him "That Liberal (Tory) voting bastard who is sleeping with my daugther" That later became "----who married my daughter". Dad was only half joking.

I thought Tory was Conservative.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life Shell B 32 2513 May 22, 2019 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1377 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Embarrassing/awkward Moments The Valkyrie 5 1520 March 25, 2014 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Laugh Out Loud Moments Mystical 0 733 August 2, 2013 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Mystical
  bill o'reilly favorite moments justin 6 2403 February 28, 2013 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  WTF Photos (Humorous Edition) thesummerqueen 16 7022 October 26, 2012 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Most WTF University Advert Ever...thanks Australia. Tiberius 2 1866 February 19, 2012 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Violet
  Life lessons from Rev. Rye Rev. Rye 10 2365 November 14, 2011 at 4:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  WTF reverendjeremiah 11 2578 April 21, 2011 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas