Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Photos (Humorous Edition)
WTF Photos (Humorous Edition)
Instead of thread spamming...we'll put them all here. Send me your funny shit.

[Image: tumblr_m7icosakjK1qa5a54o1_500.jpg]

If Romney and Obama switched hair with their wives...

[Image: tumblr_mcbotiHvHg1qej658o1_500.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: WTF Photos (Humorous Edition)
I think more people should do the first one. 8D
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Nice skirt (and apparently, judging from the female to the rear..nice sandals)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I liked this one, if Biden and Ryan switched hair...
[Image: if-joe-biden-and-paul-ryan-switched-hair...fae71a.jpg]
[Image: 1350578318-0.jpg]
[Image: hVYIi-OkjUWCJJ_fN2PH3w2.gif]
this is a actual place in Austria. In the province of Upperaustria, yes! it`s real and not fake, I actualy went there to see it, it has become quite the tourist atraction lately:

[Image: german-town-sign.jpg]

[Image: Fucking%2C_Austria%2C_street_sign_cropped.jpg]

Quote:Fucking (German pronunciation: [ˈfʊkɪŋ], rhymes with "booking"[2]) is an Austrian village[3] in the municipality of Tarsdorf,[4] in the Innviertel region of western Upper Austria. The village is 33 kilometres (21 mi) north of Salzburg, 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) east of the German border.
Despite having a population of only 104, the village has become famous for its name in the English-speaking world. Its road signs are a popular visitor attraction, and were often stolen by souvenir-hunting tourists until 2005, when they were modified to be theft-resistant.

Quote:It is believed that the settlement was founded in the 6th century by Focko, a Bavarian nobleman. The existence of the village was documented for the first time in 1070 and historical records show that some twenty years later the lord was Adalpertus de Fucingin. The spelling of the name has evolved over the years; it is first recorded in historical sources with the spelling as Vucchingen in 1070, Fukching in 1303,[5] Fugkhing in 1532, and in the modern spelling Fucking in the 18th century,[6] which is pronounced with the vowel oo as in book.[2] The ending -ing is an old Germanic suffix indicating the people belonging to the root word to which it is attached, thus Fucking means "(place of) Focko's people."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria
What's the sign in the first one say? "Please" something?

Don't ask why I know how to say "please" in German.
Bitte nicht so schnell - please not so fast.

meaning - please dont drive so fast, there are children playing in the upcoming village.

speedlimits in populated ereas in germany and austria are 50 km per hour.
german traffic is notorious for being horrible, since drivers drive as fast as they can and mostly ignore or eaven agressively aproach other traffic perticipants.
So you will find signs advising you and not telling you, to drive carefully.
[Image: 406421_367110499970810_536967012_n.jpg]

[Image: 267718_543140179048773_1718426045_n.jpg] Thankyou George Takei.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread Cinjin 6970 286384 Yesterday at 5:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  We were so poor .... 1st world edition. ignoramus 25 1192 October 18, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Secret Photos unveil Where Donald Trump Grows His Hair zebo-the-fat 1 963 June 27, 2016 at 4:22 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  These photos speak for themselves Oldandeasilyconfused 3 1693 July 16, 2012 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Kids Say the Darndest Things . . . Atheist Forums Edition Shell B 17 8195 July 11, 2012 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Most WTF University Advert Ever...thanks Australia. Tiberius 2 1867 February 19, 2012 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Violet
  WTF reverendjeremiah 11 2584 April 21, 2011 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Some WTF moments from Rye. Rev. Rye 4 2893 July 12, 2010 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye