Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't Agree, Mr. President
I Can't Agree, Mr. President
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/watch-ob...n-at-sxsw/

Quote:Obama acknowledged the Edward Snowden revelations, which exposed the National Security Agency's bulk data collection on American citizens, "elevated the skepticism" of the tech community trusting the government. "The Snowden issue vastly overstated the dangers to U.S. citizens in terms of spying," Obama says. "Our intelligence community is actually pretty scrupulous about U.S. persons on U.S. soil."

Trust is like virginity.  Not easily regained once lost.  And on this issue you aren't much better than that scum-sucker Bush.
RE: I Can't Agree, Mr. President
How many Pinocchios we looking at this time ?

And how many total is the regime up to now ???
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

To be honest, this is the only thing Obama has done that I don't approve of.  But then again, this was going on long before Obama took office.  My disappointment is that he didn't stop the practice.

https://www.eff.org/nsa-spying/timeline

What blows my mind is this isn't even on the Republican radar.  They could give two shits about big brother and that the metadata on every phone call they make is being logged.  The NSA doesn't need a registry of gun owners.  They have the phone calls from Billybob to Cletus bragging about the new 30 round clip he bought for his assault rifle.  All they worry about are illegal aliens picking their produce for minimum wage, the removal of some non-specific cells from a woman's uterus, and poor people getting assistance with the basics of life.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
"Elevated the skepticism.", my ass. Way to mischaracterize and dismiss the legitimate issues.
(March 12, 2016 at 12:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/watch-ob...n-at-sxsw/

Quote:Obama acknowledged the Edward Snowden revelations, which exposed the National Security Agency's bulk data collection on American citizens, "elevated the skepticism" of the tech community trusting the government. "The Snowden issue vastly overstated the dangers to U.S. citizens in terms of spying," Obama says. "Our intelligence community is actually pretty scrupulous about U.S. persons on U.S. soil."

Trust is like virginity.  Not easily regained once lost.  And on this issue you aren't much better than that scum-sucker Bush.

Yeah and they want to fuck foreign citizens like me? What a pack of cunts.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Shit, Danny.  They don't care about us and we vote here.

Guess where you rank on the list?
Yep... if this country's own citizens aren't important enough, guess where foreign visitors and residents stand?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
The funny thing is, the ones crying 2nd Ammendment, freedom and less state at every given opportunity, display no concerns over the services sniffing on their underpants.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 860 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 858 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1598 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 22997 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 4686 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 1887 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee
  President Zelensky and the Withheld Funds Haipule 16 1228 January 27, 2020 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Anyone else ready for our first gay president? Foxaèr 121 8007 May 22, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Listening to President Trump's Press Conference onlinebiker 12 1455 November 8, 2018 at 10:36 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lets get rid of primary elections when electing our president GODZILLA 79 8385 July 2, 2018 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan