Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie trailer analysis
Movie trailer analysis

I gave this a watch and well i see why it has so many dislikes it's not a movie i wish to see and it's movie i wish didn't exist. 
That being said it's not because it has a all female cast i could care less. But watching the original even though that movie
had a terrible trailer it still better than this. 

where do i even...start....

Okay the classic original movie didn't stoop so low for comedy and it was funny and serious movie this... on the other hand this
is like a SNL skit for ghostbusters but in movie format. Then the other thing remakes of movies are bad they are just terrible. 
I think this movie has pretty much done it no one want's remakes of good old movies anymore. Not to mention how terrible 
the CGI  is it's  Haunted mansion ghost busters that's what it literally is... i won't see this movie you can pretty  much 
judge the quality of the movie by how the  trailer is these days anyways however instead of this go watch sausage party instead. 

final notes they completely fucked the source material....

Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Movie trailer analysis
BWAHAHAHA!!! All the sausages are male and all the buns are female...

Okay that one looks funny Tongue
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(March 16, 2016 at 10:37 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: BWAHAHAHA!!!  All the sausages are male and all the buns are female...

Okay that one looks funny Tongue

I know i can't for that one to come out  Big Grin
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Wow it seems this movie has really struck some heavy backlash. Basically it consists of people openly hating it and "serious" web pages making counter attack calling those people immature men who hate women and need to grow up. I mean imagine people who don't like piss and shit jokes are now immature.

This video basically summons it up what's going on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs59huYF0oI

I haven't seems something like this since "Spiderman 3" when people "spoke out" saying it's too silly and too overcrowded - compared to what? "Spiderman 2"? How is that movie any less silly? Similarly with new Ghosbusters - it's hardly more shit then most of the other mainstream movies that's been released in the last decade or so.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
But some movies simply don't need a second helping. The original(s) were top notch for the cast alone. I can't imagine anything from this day and age even coming close. Maybe I'm doing this a great injustice, but I don't want to see one of my favorite movies slaughtered.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I don't hate on the new Ghostbusters, but much like the upcoming remake of Rocky Horror picture Show, it should not exist in the first p,ace.
There are cheesy movies that are still classics of a sort, they have loyal fans who love them as is, cheesy dialog, bad special effects and all. Movie makers have to expect backlash when they remake movies like that.

Personally, I love the original Ghost Busters and will never intentionally watch this remake. And i consider myself a feminist, so it being women has nothing to do with it.

I'm so tired of remakes and sequels and prequels. With a few exceptions, I will spend my entertainment time on newer ideas. I won't pay those dolts in Hollywoid to churn out the same titles over and over anymore.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
But that sausage party movie, that looks hilarious! See, now that is creative, and i hope it does well.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
And, with an opposing view, LOL, I found the pacing of the original Ghostbusters film to be way off. It seemed a half hour of the movie could have been snipped out of it, and the pacing would have sped up and made a fine movie. There is a good movie there, it's just diluted and a little tightening up, well, OK, quite a bit of tightening, and it would have been much more even in hilarity, tone and action.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 19, 2016 at 1:02 pm)Aroura Wrote: I don't hate on the new Ghostbusters, but much like the upcoming remake of Rocky Horror picture Show, it should not exist in the first p,ace.

My thoughts exactly. There's no need to remake classics. Come up with something new, damn it.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(May 19, 2016 at 1:56 pm)abaris Wrote:
(May 19, 2016 at 1:02 pm)Aroura Wrote: I don't hate on the new Ghostbusters, but much like the upcoming remake of Rocky Horror picture Show, it should not exist in the first p,ace.

My thoughts exactly. There's no need to remake classics. Come up with something new, damn it.

Yeah! For example, there are still Marvel comic books that haven't been made into a movie franchise yet! Or so I'm told...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie Trailer heads up thread. Gawdzilla Sama 445 33200 April 14, 2024 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Ironic movie pairing. Gawdzilla Sama 1 527 November 10, 2023 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Favorite horror movie MR. Macabre 666 13 1069 June 14, 2023 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Your Favorite Religious Movie ? The Architect Of Fate 25 2475 November 24, 2022 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Uberpod
  Movie scenes that made you crap your pants. Brian37 33 2598 November 5, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Movie plot holes "Diehard 2"........... Brian37 10 1327 July 15, 2021 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The jarjar binks of a movie tackattack 19 1262 November 4, 2020 at 11:14 am
Last Post: brewer
  The original Carrie horror movie. Brian37 30 1936 April 10, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Watch Suggestions for TV and Movie Streamers Shell B 50 3487 October 2, 2019 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Cats musical trailer Fake Messiah 5 533 July 27, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama