Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's America
Hillary's America
What are the Democrats hiding? Watch the just-released trailer for Hillary’s America: The Secret History Of The Democratic Party:

http://youtu.be/r7e6gLht6OQ
RE: Hillary's America
Is this a 'corollary' to her Goldman Sachs transcripts that everyone knows what's on 'em and Hillary ain't gonna fess fucking up ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I've seen Idiocracy which is Trump's America.
(March 17, 2016 at 10:25 pm)KUSA Wrote: What are the Democrats hiding? Watch the just-released trailer for Hillary’s America: The Secret History Of The Democratic Party:

Why is that guy still in America?  Deport his butt.
I wouldn't watch anything by that Christian crackpot unless you paid me enough to watch it. So you can either fork up or fuck off.

Republican America btw is just Christian Tyranny. I'll take pretty much everything over that.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(March 18, 2016 at 12:31 am)Cecelia Wrote: I wouldn't watch anything by that Christian crackpot unless you paid me enough to watch it.  So you can either fork up or fuck off.

Republican America btw is just Christian Tyranny.  I'll take pretty much everything over that.
If Trump promises to deport him he will get my vote.
I'd never heard of D'Souza, so I looked him up.  I'd call him a loony, but I dislike to offend the rest of the loony population.  Even a lot of conservatives think he's a nutter.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 17, 2016 at 11:51 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(March 17, 2016 at 10:25 pm)KUSA Wrote: What are the Democrats hiding? Watch the just-released trailer for Hillary’s America: The Secret History Of The Democratic Party:

Why is that guy still in America?  Deport his butt.

He's in America because he's an American citizen. I don't think he can be deported.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 18, 2016 at 4:22 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 17, 2016 at 11:51 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Why is that guy still in America?  Deport his butt.

He's in America because he's an American citizen.  I don't think he can be deported.

Boru

He's a naturalized citizen therefore his citizenship can be revoked.  He's a domestic enemy of America
And D'Souza's last film, "2016: Obama's America" argued that President Obama was a Marxist attempting to undo colonialism by intentionally diminishing the United States' standing in the international community while simultaneously increasing the influence of Islamic nations and other formerly colonized countries (such as those in Africa). There were strong hints that Israel would no longer be in existence by 2016 if Obama got a second term, including a map showing "the United States of Islam" spreading from the Persian Gulf to India.

So, what... are you telling us what D'Souza says about Hillary as a way of saying those things *won't* happen? Because, lemme tell ya, if D'Souza said there would be a heat wave tomorrow, I wouldn't leave my house without a raincoat, scarf and umbrella.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3929 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7554 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7396 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3098 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1150 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3820 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1144 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2326 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  ISIS is the Sauds. The Sauds own ISIS. It's America's cold war gift. WinterHold 15 6492 February 5, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2430 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37