Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Georgia...Fuck You and Your Religious Liberty Horseshit
Dear Georgia...Fuck You and Your Religious Liberty Horseshit
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/tech-ceo...-lgbt-law/

Quote:Tech CEO threatens to pull 15,000 person convention out of Georgia if governor signs anti-LGBT law

Yeah....let's see what the Chamber of Commerce thinks about this.
RE: Dear Georgia...Fuck You and Your Religious Liberty Horseshit
But Jesus!!!!
Fuck jesus!
Hmm... one person says "But Jesus" and the next says "Fuck jesus"...

I think those two sentiments can be combined into an even better one... Big Grin
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Big Grin

LOL, the old 'Sincerely Held Religious Belief' fucking bullshit AGAIN.

Any sincere 'Christians' want to traipse up and take the easiest, and fluffiest version of a religious fealty test we can come up with here ??

Big problem with these ersatz imitation pretend 'Christians' is their propensity. compulsion and hypocritical trait of only holding as sincere those religious beliefs that reinforce their native prejudices, particularly in regards to other people, and all those other religious tenets cluttering up their perpetually unopened Bibles that they find inconvenient in their own lives are inoperative if they are even a molecule inconvenient to them in their own lives.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Buttfuck Jesus!

Proper spelling and punctuation is important.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
The NFL chimed in as well. No Super Bowl bids for Atlanta if he signs.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, as we render unto the homosexuals their wedding cakes.

What, I can't do similes now ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 19, 2016 at 12:26 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: The NFL chimed in as well. No Super Bowl bids for Atlanta if he signs.

Yes, they did.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...super_bowl

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 414 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2775 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 855 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1379 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1219 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 2953 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Dear Texass, This Is What You Get For Not Regulating Corporations Minimalist 16 1871 March 16, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2112 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2105 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Fuck you Alabama NuclearEnergy 37 4274 December 13, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: GUBU