Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
43 year old man posed as 16 year old boy online to solicit nudes of his own daughter
43 year old man posed as 16 year old boy online to solicit nudes of his own daughter
http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/father...ram/?fb=dd

Yeah, I know, it's supposed to be transgender people in bathrooms we have to worry about.

This guy though, wow. About as awful a dad as you could imagine, unless you're Yakov Dzhugashvili.
RE: 43 year old man posed as 16 year old boy online to solicit nudes of his own daughter
I heard about this a few days ago. Shocking. What a freak.

Meanwhile parents will get their kids taken away by social services just for smoking weed after sending their kids to bed. But the real abuse and pedophilia always seems to slip by unnoticed.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

RE: 43 year old man posed as 16 year old boy online to solicit nudes of his own daughter
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Wow, that's fucked up.
No words to describe the nastiness of that.
It is FUBAR. I was hearing a debate the other day on pedophilia and a guy pointed out that for years we were taught not to talk to strangers, when now we know that the majority of pedo cases, happen within the child family and friends.
True, but abductions also happen.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(March 26, 2016 at 8:00 pm)LastPoet Wrote: It is FUBAR. I was hearing a debate the other day on pedophilia and a guy pointed out that for years we were taught not to talk to strangers,  when now we know that the majority of pedo cases, happen within the child family and friends.

There's a lot of cases that occur with strangers too, though.  So it's good advice to give to kids.  You can't exactly tell a child not to trust family members.  But being careful with strangers is very important.  I always told my kids if a stranger ever approaches them and pulls a gun on them, to run for it and scream loudly.  That's the advice my dad gave me.  Going with a stranger who's pulled a gun on you doesn't improve your chances of survival.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
RUN! He's calling from in your house!

The story is even sicker than the title led on.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Sounds like the girl is five short of a dozen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This needs it's own thread. Brian37 15 625 November 3, 2020 at 8:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 648 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Satanic Temple beating fundies at their own game Peebothuhlu 2 469 August 9, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: no one
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 523 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2523 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Among Matt Bevin's Pardons: Man who raped 9 year old girl Cecelia 1 396 December 14, 2019 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3829 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7249 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 537 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2646 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold