Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This needs it's own thread.
This needs it's own thread.
We all know Trump and the GOP love chaos so they can fuck America over without notice.

This is the newest pile of shit executive order to take us back to "Birth Of A Nation" masked as historical "education".

This fucker has no intent of public schools teaching things like Jefferson's "Question with boldness even the existence of a God" quote, or his letter to the Danbury Baptists, or his wall, or Paine's Age of Reason. 

This seemingly "innocuous" executive order is simply cherry picking history in order to justify a government sanctioned religious social pecking order. This is even more reason I desperately hope Trump has his ass handed to him.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-...ommission/

"Shared identity"........ code for "Christian theocracy".
RE: This needs it's own thread.
They love chaos almost as much as the leftie looters...

"But but but that's DIFFERENT"...

Shitheads are shitheads - regardless of the ( R ) or ( D) after their names....
(November 2, 2020 at 7:58 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: They love chaos almost as much as the leftie looters...

Yea, because people making over $400,000 a year have it soooooooo bad. 

You got me, Biden wants to take away health care, and bankrupt social security in 3 years.
(November 2, 2020 at 8:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 2, 2020 at 7:58 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: They love chaos almost as much as the leftie looters...

Yea, because people making over $400,000 a year have it soooooooo bad. 

You got me, Biden wants to take away health care, and bankrupt social security in 3 years.

Jesus are you stupid.

You know why politicians make election year promises?

To convince schmucks like you that they're "on your side" and you will vote for them.

Biden would promise you free anal bleaching and a 55 gallon drum of KY jelly if he thought it'd get you to vote for him. So would Trump.

It's what they do.
That’s funny - Trump wants people to study the US Constitution. Trump.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 2, 2020 at 8:11 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That’s funny - Trump wants people to study the US Constitution. Trump.

Boru

Pretty sure that pesky "no religious test" will get in the way.
(November 2, 2020 at 8:24 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 2, 2020 at 8:11 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That’s funny - Trump wants people to study the US Constitution. Trump.

Boru

Pretty sure that pesky "no religious test" will get in the way.

Ok.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Boru

I'm confused.  How did you actually use the word "study" and "Trump" in the same sentence, unironically? 

Seriously, Trump is just the fever dream of the republican id.  The crazy things they say, that they all know are bullshit, Trump actually believes them.  And he's acting like their lies are truths.  Alex Jones?  Not a crackpot to Trump.  Breitbart?  So real he made their executive chairman his chief of staff.  

Honestly, the lefties should get some serious power from this election.  I really hope they use it to find a way to take down the right wing conspiracy nonsense masquerading as actual news.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Trump really is a fan of mental masturbation. Stormy should be safe for now.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yeah, the very last thing Trump is interested in is educating people

Video

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Satanic Temple beating fundies at their own game Peebothuhlu 2 472 August 9, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: no one
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7500 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Captain Stubing needs to retire. Brian37 5 316 February 11, 2019 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bannon needs a whaaaambulance! Brian37 15 1611 September 30, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1668 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Labor hid it's own data The Grand Nudger 8 1007 February 2, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Tough Shit, Assholes. You Broke It, You Own It Minimalist 3 1747 May 29, 2017 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Alabama Megachurch To Have Its Own Police Force Secular Elf 13 1454 April 26, 2017 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Scam alert: Yahoo needs $500 for each user to fix security problems. Gawdzilla Sama 21 2856 March 17, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Richard Dawkins is improving, in his own words. Heatheness 11 1477 May 31, 2016 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Heatheness