Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da Fuck?!?
Da Fuck?!?
I just read where Mr. Trump thinks it'd be a good idea to remove US troops from South Korea and Japan and replace them with nuclear weapons. I'm not by any means an expert on geopolitics, but this has got to come first in The Most Stupidly Dangerous Ideas Of All Time sweepstakes.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Da Fuck?!?
Yeah and the moron said that well before April 1.
(April 1, 2016 at 6:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I just read where Mr. Trump thinks it'd be a good idea to remove US troops from South Korea and Japan and replace them with nuclear weapons.

Boru

Not even sure if the Japanese constitution allows for something like that. It also would make them a prime target, so I guess there would be some kind of reaction to this brainfart.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 1, 2016 at 6:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I just read where Mr. Trump thinks it'd be a good idea to remove US troops from South Korea and Japan and replace them with nuclear weapons.  I'm not by any means an expert on geopolitics, but this has got to come first in The Most Stupidly Dangerous Ideas Of All Time sweepstakes.

Boru

I can go along with removing the troops.  It's foolish to put nukes so close to the enemy when you can keep them under control in your own facilities.  Withdraw the troops and tell the enemy that if the start something you will kill all of them within 30 minutes.
I'm not a fan of our forward deployment in S. Korea, but we've got bases in Japan that if we left them would greatly weaken our ability to respond to any hypothetical Chinese aggression.

Was I wrong to get the further impression the nukes in Korea and Japan were to be indigenous too ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 1, 2016 at 10:02 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I'm not a fan of our forward deployment in S. Korea, but we've got bases in Japan that if we left them would greatly weaken our ability to respond to any hypothetical Chinese aggression.
We'll just have to nuke them with missiles.  

The Chinese are our best buddies.  They process our chickens and buy our companies.
(April 2, 2016 at 4:34 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: We'll just have to nuke them with missiles.  

That's the answer to everything.

(April 2, 2016 at 1:37 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(April 2, 2016 at 4:34 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: We'll just have to nuke them with missiles.  

It's the only way to be sure.
(April 2, 2016 at 1:37 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

If you make the decision before you have to make it you won't fall to pieces under the pressure.  I would target all of their population centers and heavy infrastructure so that if it ever became necessary the only word that would need to be spoken is "launch".  The intent would be to kill off at least 95% of them within 30 minutes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 421 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2881 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 867 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1409 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1234 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3037 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2169 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2149 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Fuck you Alabama NuclearEnergy 37 4338 December 13, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fuck You, Vladdy! Minimalist 11 1660 October 20, 2017 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama