Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminism: why am I supposed to worship women's feet again?
Feminism: why am I supposed to worship women's feet again?
Personally, I discovered that I have a scent fetish..smelling women makes me horny, very very horny, armpits and feet and bellybuttons -nasty; eh?-, smothering...etc. Like getting my face crushed by a strong, confident woman's ass, smelling her anus's scent, spending hours under the warmth of her feet, savor the lips and taste the bellybutton, then end up sucking the toes..to get dominated, by older, stronger, confident women.

But that I wish for and lust for, out of sexual will. It only lasts for the session, only lasts for the night in bed. It never extends to become a moral code that is right, never does it become even close from being chosen as a healthy lifestyle that should be done all the time.

Women are just like men: creatures. They commit crimes, they do bad things, they kill, they rape, they rob, they bully, and certainly: they sin..
As women got abused throghout history, men were also abused and discriminated against, for tyranny; gender is obsolete: it doesn't matter that much. Tyranny never tells the difference.

But let's come to feminism, and discuss the stream of thought that tries to make me suck toes even in coffee breaks; demanding me to cut my private parts and become a slave, a literal slave, serving the female superior race..Feminism is a religion, and it appoints women as idols to be worshiped, making them a protected entity that is above everything including the law..

It's understandable for women to slap men. But it is never understandable -by feminist standards- for men to return the favor..I'm not speaking about domistic abuse..
I'm speaking about "Stop treating women as children" and begin to "treat them as mature humans".

You shouldn't slap "people". not "women".

Feminism is nasty.
RE: Feminism: why am I supposed to worship women's feet again?
So you get what I mean:

I'm going to go take a shower before responding...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 3, 2016 at 11:54 pm)Losty Wrote: I'm going to go take a shower before responding...

*hugs* Losty... Go easy on him, m'kay? (He at least has a kinda cool fetish!)

Short version, before she rips your head rightly off, Atlas, is that you've made a total straw-man argument of feminism.

Feminism is an attempt to level the playing field because, by nearly every possible measure, women are not treated as well as men in our society. Feminism is, succinctly put, "...the radical notion that women are people." So by your description, above, you're a feminist.

Some feminists are overzealous in how they do this, or talk about doing it, or propose to do it, but it does not mean that it defines feminism any more than Islamic radicals who become terrorists define Islam. Get it now?
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(April 3, 2016 at 11:45 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: So you get what I mean:

What is wrong with what she stated in the video?
I just came here for the feet. I was hoping for pictures and props. I'm disappointed. 

In case you get to it... make sure to include pink nail polished toes in heels. Thank you and good day.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(April 3, 2016 at 11:38 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Personally, I discovered that I have a scent fetish..smelling women makes me horny, very very horny, armpits and feet and bellybuttons -nasty; eh?-, smothering...etc. Like getting my face crushed by a strong, confident woman's ass, smelling her anus's scent, spending hours under the warmth of her feet, savor the lips and taste the bellybutton, then end up sucking the toes..to get dominated, by older, stronger, confident women.

But that I wish for and lust for, out of sexual will. It only lasts for the session, only lasts for the night in bed. 

Whatever floats your boat mate. 

Quote:It never extends to become a moral code that is right, never does it become even close from being chosen as a healthy lifestyle that should be done all the time.

Okaaaaaay.

Quote:Women are just like men: creatures. They commit crimes, they do bad things, they kill, they rape, they rob, they bully, and certainly: they sin..
As women got abused throghout history, men were also abused and discriminated against, for tyranny; gender is obsolete: it doesn't matter that much. Tyranny never tells the difference.

You're right for a point and a half; women are people with faults, and while it's also correct to say tyranny is bad for everyone underneath it's boot, it's not so correct to say men got shit on just as much historically speaking -and presently in some areas

Quote:But let's come to feminism, and discuss the stream of thought that tries to make me suck toes even in coffee breaks; demanding me to cut my private parts and become a slave, a literal slave, serving the female superior race..Feminism is a religion, and it appoints women as idols to be worshiped, making them a protected entity that is above everything including the law..

It's no secret around here that I'm no fan of third wave feminism, or "inter-sectional feminism" to be more precise, but fuck man you're basically arguing against the uber-feminazis and SJWs you see on Tumblr. They're pretty much walking examples of idiocy. 

Quote:It's understandable for women to slap men. But it is never understandable -by feminist standards- for men to return the favor..I'm not speaking about domistic abuse.. I'm speaking about "Stop treating women as children" and begin to "treat them as mature humans".

You shouldn't slap "people". not "women".
*my bold*

Depends on which feminist you're talking to, blanket statements wont keep you warm at night. I've spoken with a few feminists who think otherwise, meaning they do have certain situations where it's understandable. Usually in self defense. 

(April 4, 2016 at 12:01 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: Feminism is an attempt to level the playing field because, by nearly every possible measure, women are not treated as well as men in our society. Feminism is, succinctly put, "...the radical notion that women are people." So by your description, above, you're a feminist.
*my bold*

Not trying to be a dick, but I hate it when people do this. 

He may agree with "the radical notion that women are people" and have views similar with some feminists but shared ideals don't make him, or anyone for that matter, a feminist. It's kind of a conscientious decision to put yourself under that umbrella.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Science has discovered that the scent a person emits is greatly responsible in sexual attraction. It is largely responsible for both same sex and opposite sex relations.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Here's the thing, Atlas, is never okay to slap someone. Period. Regardless of their gender. Unless if it's in self defense. Not retaliation, but self defense. Personally, I don't think you should touch another person uninvited period, but for some reason our society seems fine with unprovoked shoulder rubs and rubbing pregnant women like Buddhas *shivers*. Oh sorry went off on a side rant. Anyways, feel free to do whatever you like consensually in the bedroom with whomever you do it with. After that I don't fucking get the point of your post so maybe tone down the bullshit hyperboles and tell us what the real issues are? Because all I see is you saying that feminists want you to suck their toes. Well, unless you have a fetish for being puked on I (as a feminist) would ask you to keep your face away from my toes. I don't like people touching my feet it makes me feel gross.

So yea, if you have any real non-imaginary points to make, I'd be glad to have a discussion with you.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
If feminism was about gender equality then they would work to solve men's problems as well as women's problems. It's called "feminism" not "neutralism".

It's about promoting female superiority over men.
Just a group of bitter females that got ignored by men in high school and college either because they were too ugly or impossible to be with, in turn they absorb the philosophy that if they score a good job, get a place and a car men will go flocking to them.

They're just females that are irritated with how attraction works and wants to social engineer men to be better attracted to them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Again??? This is why Jesus keeps well away Cyberman 25 5140 September 18, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Worship and Emotion Astreja 32 8177 July 1, 2017 at 3:41 am
Last Post: KerimF
Wink The Attraction System In MEN & WOMEN Proves God Exists!!! Edward John 69 13354 December 12, 2016 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  How do people justify the worship of Yahweh? Celestine 13 4622 August 22, 2015 at 8:30 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why would women want to join a Religion? Spooky 65 12415 March 5, 2015 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Why worship? robvalue 103 19259 January 27, 2015 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Brakeman
  Women's Position In Religion Nope 30 5550 January 12, 2015 at 4:40 pm
  What could a omnipotent God want with the worship of humans? Lemonvariable72 58 10750 November 24, 2014 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Supposed Theist Morality Striper 26 7304 November 5, 2014 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Gods supposed perfection MistressD 122 14149 November 5, 2014 at 7:04 am