Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adopt a Terrorist...
Adopt a Terrorist...
You can always count on Christians to come up with the most retarded ideas:

http://www.atfp.org/terrorists/

Because everyone knows that love and prayer can stop them!
RE: Adopt a Terrorist...
I'm laughing so hard right now... Sad
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
Hahaha! It's hilarious to me that people like this can keep trying the same thing to no effect and continue to believe it actually works.
Just when i thought that islam could not surprise or disgust me anymore. All this on the back of some 7th century superstition and village feuds. Bloody ridiculous.
Just another way for the fungelicals to feel better about themselves.

"Oh Maude, I prayin' for one of those there terrorists. Jesus will surely bless me a wee bit extra this week."

How asinine.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
(July 25, 2010 at 11:57 am)Rhage Wrote: Just another way for the fungelicals to feel better about themselves.

"Oh Maude, I prayin' for one of those there terrorists. Jesus will surely bless me a wee bit extra this week."

How asinine.

ROFLOL That's very funny to a huge Simpsons fan like me!
[Image: prayer-does-nothing.jpg]
Saul of Tarsus was probably considered a terrorist and look what happened to him. The same think can happen to any other terrorist.
His invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
Romans 1:20 ESV

I was not expecting that when I opened this thread. I suppose I should have been. Dummies.
(July 26, 2010 at 2:51 pm)theophilus Wrote: Saul of Tarsus was probably considered a terrorist and look what happened to him. The same think can happen to any other terrorist.

Rate up for your funny joke! Smile ...oh, wait... you were serious. HAHAHAHAH even funnier!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I'm not a terrorist WinterHold 89 19060 March 3, 2018 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Afghanastan terrorist attacks on school girls Ziploc Surprise 7 3969 May 31, 2012 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Gambit
  Pissed off Paki terrorist over subtitles! Emma_Hates_Islam 14 8265 December 30, 2011 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Aegrus
  *shock horror!* A convert to Islam was plotting a terrorist attack! Tiberius 51 33301 June 26, 2009 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Dotard