Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissed off Paki terrorist over subtitles!
Ha Ha Ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZHftVEz8IM

Ha Ha Ha

[Image: islami+fashion.jpg][/size]
RE: Pissed off Paki terrorist over subtitles!
Did you even watch the video?
There are no pakis whatsoever on the video, it's just a parody video featuring iraqi resistance fighters.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Never thought I'd find myself agreeing with Mehmet; we seem to have moved very quickly from 'hating' Islam to shitting out racial stereotypes. It's not a move with which I feel comfortable, though that's not to say I don't appreciate the humour in the video (the cartoon not so much, but meh). For the record I don't 'hate' anybody, though there are one or two actual individuals I've wished dead simply for the trouble they have caused me and mine on a personal level. Beyond that, however, I tend to take people as I find them, which is what I think most people do if asked. I don't confuse the individual with the dogma.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 26, 2011 at 4:08 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Never thought I'd find myself agreeing with Mehmet; we seem to have moved very quickly from 'hating' Islam to shitting out racial stereotypes. It's not a move with which I feel comfortable, though that's not to say I don't appreciate the humour in the video (the cartoon not so much, but meh). For the record I don't 'hate' anybody, though there are one or two actual individuals I've wished dead simply for the trouble they have caused me and mine on a personal level. Beyond that, however, I tend to take people as I find them, which is what I think most people do if asked. I don't confuse the individual with the dogma.

Racial stereotypes?
The typical stereotype of an "arab" in Turkey is the one that is so lazy, that he can't even lift a rifle.
And for the most part, that is also true, lol.
Just ask the saudis.

[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Quote:And for the most part, that is also true, lol.

Really? Gee,and to think I just finished defending Islam against charges of racisms .Oh,of course, being a bigot does not mean one is necessarily also a racist. Tiger
(December 26, 2011 at 3:57 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Did you even watch the video?
There are no pakis whatsoever on the video, it's just a parody video featuring iraqi resistance fighters.

The way he was dancing around at the end I thought he was French Big Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
This should probably be in the humor section.

(December 26, 2011 at 9:07 pm)aleialoura Wrote: This should probably be in the humor section.

It should probably be in the "It's Pakistani, not Paki, asshole." section.
@Emma_Hates_Islam, you really do hate these towel headed bastards, don't you?
All right, that is enough for right now, people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I'm not a terrorist WinterHold 89 19115 March 3, 2018 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Uh-oh....Allah's Gonna Be Pissed... Minimalist 37 6586 May 31, 2016 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: SilverFrog
  Afghanastan terrorist attacks on school girls Ziploc Surprise 7 3969 May 31, 2012 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Gambit
  Mr Islam cuts off his wifes fingers for getting an education. downbeatplumb 29 16057 December 30, 2011 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise
  Adopt a Terrorist... Tiberius 12 4378 July 29, 2010 at 10:27 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  *shock horror!* A convert to Islam was plotting a terrorist attack! Tiberius 51 33316 June 26, 2009 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Dotard