Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudis sending propaganda gifts to famous YouTubers
Saudis sending propaganda gifts to famous YouTubers
You get a tea set, some dried dates, a Quran (likely Sahih International translation, because, you know Saudis) some books telling you how great Saudi is (and, one assumes, how bad other cultures are, in in particular the West), and some other quirky items. Came across this in my subscription feed. David Pakman and his friend Luis explain. N.B. David is Jewish so he's get killed in Saudi, no doubt about it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8yNXeCkdTk

RE: Saudis sending propaganda gifts to famous YouYubers
Wait, they sent a Jew a gift package? (I didn't watch the video).
"I'm thick." - Me
RE: Saudis sending propaganda gifts to famous YouTubers
That is correct. Although David is Jewish in ancestry only. He doesn't appear to be religious, at all. Hopefully nobody was duped by these packages. Rather than alleviate the problem of world hunger the Saudi would rather wasteful resources on that crap.

In the Hadith it says Dawah gives you the greatest reward in Jannah, and you will be rewarded for the good deeds of those you managed to get to recite Shahada too. Because apparently you have to earn you rewards. Reciting Shahada and praising Allah just aren't enough apparently. So Allah isn't treating the Ummah equally? Some people get more reward than others? That's why I compared Dawah to a pyramid scheme. Once you've brainwashed everyone into being a Wahaabi/Salafi it will be a lot harder to get the best rewards from Allah.

(April 10, 2016 at 4:39 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: That is correct. Although David is Jewish in  ancestry only. He doesn't appear to be religious, at all. Hopefully nobody was duped by these packages. Rather than alleviate the problem of world hunger the Saudi would rather wasteful resources on that crap.

In the Hadith it says Dawah gives you the greatest reward in Jannah, and you will be rewarded for the good deeds of those you managed to get to recite Shahada too. Because apparently you have to earn you rewards. Reciting Shahada and praising Allah just aren't enough apparently. So Allah isn't treating the Ummah equally? Some people get more reward than others? That's why I compared Dawah to a pyramid scheme. Once you've brainwashed everyone into being a Wahaabi/Salafi it will be a lot harder to get the best rewards from Allah.

I didn't understand most of that, but you do and I think that's what's important. That somebody understands it. Also hehe they sent it to a jew!  Naughty
"I'm thick." - Me
I see! It's more important to understand why Allah is allowing the problems in the world, than it is to go about solving them.

I doubt they're going to persuade anyone of anything like this. How odd. They could have stopped at just some nice gifts, without stinking it up with propaganda.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 10, 2016 at 4:52 am)robvalue Wrote: I see! It's more important to understand why Allah is allowing the problems in the world, than it is to go about solving them.

I doubt they're going to persuade anyone of anything like this. How odd. They could have stopped at just some nice gifts, without stinking it up with propaganda.

Why stop at the polite thing when your a dictatorial theocracy? Who is surprised by this other then they didn't realize they sent one to a jew?
"I'm thick." - Me
[Image: 129i6c.jpg]
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
So what do I have to do to get free dates and a teaset?
That'll be mum and my brother covered for x-mas.
I was just re-watching the bizarre video, and did anybody else notice the Saudi coat of arms on the boxes for the teasets and Qurans? I had to pause the video to be sure. The items look very partisan. My guess is there is lots of Sufi, Shiite and Amadhi hatred contained within the various reading material provided.

So they send gifts to infidels abroad and behead their own... Nice.
The first book he pulled out said "annual report" I think it's just about who kissed the Saudi king's ass that year judging by the photos that were in it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even some famous Dai'i are now having doubts about the Quran... ReptilianPeon 0 1082 August 22, 2016 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Saudis don't much faith in Allah: security to improve in Mecca ReptilianPeon 1 1026 June 30, 2016 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  World-famous Turkish pianist charged with insulting Islam Doubting_Thomas 6 3103 October 21, 2012 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37