Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FTWD Season 2
FTWD Season 2
Since the first season was only six episodes long, I have decided to give this spin off one more go before making a final decision of whether to continue watching it or stop watching it.

The second season has premiered tonight, a week after TWD finale.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: FTWD Season 2

~ Erin Hunter
Surely, you don't see the need for hiding all relative discussion in this thread. 

I watched the show, yet I couldn't tell you one thing that happened. The show is so mundane that it's actually a chore to watch. The details of the episode began to escape me as soon as the end credits started rolling.

Why, pray tell, am I posting then? Excellent question.

Excellent, indeed.
It is certainly very much less intense than TWD.

I cannot find myself even caring for these characters like I have in TWD.
~ Erin Hunter
Not only do I find myself NOT caring for the main characters; I wish for them to die. 
Every one of them.
I don't think I'm going to watch it, unless I hear that it's a lot better than season 1. And even TWD is starting to bore me, especially now that I've gotten hooked on a show that is actually good, Game of Thrones.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
What the fuck is the point? It's a shitty rip off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wan't to express, that I disliked Rick and Morty season 3 Der/die AtheistIn 38 2571 February 6, 2019 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  'Tis the Season (almost) -- your favorite Nativity photos here! Jehanne 38 2882 December 27, 2018 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Video Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion [SPOILERS WITHIN] SteelCurtain 357 66862 January 28, 2018 at 9:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  X-Files season 11 (maybe) Foxaèr 10 1913 January 26, 2018 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
Tongue Let's talk Black Mirror season 4 Aoi Magi 23 3700 January 15, 2018 at 9:35 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1071 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Game of Thrones Season 7 trailer, "The Long Walk" Aegon 3 924 March 30, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1304 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Countdown to TWD season seven Foxaèr 0 619 September 30, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion [SPOILERS WITHIN] SteelCurtain 765 56238 August 15, 2016 at 4:45 am
Last Post: pocaracas