Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudis supporting al-Qaeda in the Yemen
Saudis supporting al-Qaeda in the Yemen
Reuters did some investigate reporting:
http://www.reuters.com/investigates/spec...emen-aqap/

The United States sells weapons to Saudi, who then give them to terrorists. Hillary Clinton managed to sell more weapons around the world as Secretary of state than George W. Bush's second term. So, by supporting Saudi, Clinton has allowed al-Qaeda to flourish again in the Yemen.

Clinton's hypocrisy on guns:
http://atheistforums.org/thread-42489.html

And Clinton says Senator Sanders doesn't care about the victims of gun violence. Well obviously she doesn't either because she doesn't care that her butt buddies in Saudi give weapons and money to terrorists. Doesn't seem like she cares about the lives of Yemenis, Somalis, Nigerians, Iraqis, Syrians, Afghans, Pakistanis or Libyans (all countries that have a big problem with Saudi sponsored terrorism).

She's such a hypocrite. Are lives outside of the United States worth less to her? That's what it looks like to me.

RE: Saudis supporting al-Qaeda in the Yemen
The Clintons are scum.
(April 14, 2016 at 4:18 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The Clintons are scum.

Indeed they are. It's scandal after scandal. I'd like to keep it to Nixon being the only serving president to region in disgrace.

Look I realize that both of you assholes like to make up your own fantasies for Clinton to star in but she has really gotten so far up your asses that it is impacting your optic nerves.  The story you posted does not mention Secretary Clinton even ONCE. 

Further, far from being supplied by the Saudis the article makes it clear that the Yemeni Army withdrew from the area under discussion and let al-Qaeda help itself to whatever it found laying around.

Quote:Barely a week after Saudi Arabia launched “Operation Decisive Storm” against the Houthis in March last year, Yemeni army forces vanished from Mukalla’s streets and moved westward to combat zones, security officials and residents said.

The city’s residents were left defenceless, allowing a few dozen AQAP fighters to seize government buildings and free 150 of their comrades from the central jail. The freed included Khaled Batarfi, a senior al Qaeda leader. Pictures appeared online of Batarfi sitting inside the local presidential palace, looking happy and in control as he held a telephone to his ear.

Tribal leaders in neighbouring provinces told Reuters that, in the security vacuum, army bases were looted and Yemen’s south became awash with advanced weaponry. C4 explosive and even anti-aircraft missiles were available to the highest bidder.

I'm used to both of you making shit up but expect to be called on it when you do!
I have never made up anything I have posted on this forum. The Clintons are scum and tens of millions of Americans agree.
I was simply joining the dots. Hillary has managed to sell billions in weapons to Saudi and apparently doesn't care when the Saudis bomb civilian hospitals or give money to terrorists. Loads of nefarious people have given money to the Clinton Foundation. And I happen to think that somebody being investigated by the F.B.I. should not be president. But maybe I'm old fashioned.

In her 2008 presidential campaign she accused Obama of not being "pro-gun enough" and you can look up her tweets from 2008. You can look it up. Former NRA lobbyist has donated to her super-PAC too.

NRA Lobbyist Will Co-Host Hillary Clinton Fundraiser:
https://theintercept.com/2016/03/01/nra-...undraiser/

George Soros donates $8 million to boost Hillary
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160201...st-hillary

Therefore Hillary should not be criticizing Sanders on guns. She's a hypocrite. She's opportunistic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yemen children massacre WinterHold 14 1713 September 5, 2018 at 6:11 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Turks paying the price for their goverment supporting terrorists... ReptilianPeon 1 742 January 13, 2016 at 4:38 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Saudis now banned from marrying foreigners ReptilianPeon 8 1275 November 8, 2015 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Cato
  Al Qaeda vs. ISIS: Al-Zawahiri Declares War on Al-Baghdadi pocaracas 19 3068 September 12, 2015 at 5:49 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Egypt won't be outdone by the Saudis Faith No More 12 1987 February 2, 2015 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  After Supporting Freedom of the Press in France Minimalist 8 2116 January 13, 2015 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  So...We're Expecting Al-Qaeda to Build Cruise Missiles? Minimalist 43 5566 December 21, 2014 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus