Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Qaeda vs. ISIS: Al-Zawahiri Declares War on Al-Baghdadi
Al Qaeda vs. ISIS: Al-Zawahiri Declares War on Al-Baghdadi
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/09/10/al...l-baghdadi.

Quote: Ayman al-Zawahiri, the man who replaced Usama bin Laden as the head of Al Qaeda, has reportedly declared war on ISIS “caliph” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in a newly released audio message.

In the message, which was released on Wednesday, al-Zawahiri calls the Islamic State illegitimate and insists that al-Baghdadi is not the leader of all Muslims.

WTF?!
RE: Al Qaeda vs. ISIS: Al-Zawahiri Declares War on Al-Baghdadi
Why does that surprise you?

It's only Western ignorance and outright stupidity making blanket statements about all the different groups involved. They never were friends.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Hope they all fucking lose.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 11, 2015 at 3:35 pm)pocaracas Wrote: http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/09/10/al...l-baghdadi.

Quote: Ayman al-Zawahiri, the man who replaced Usama bin Laden as the head of Al Qaeda, has reportedly declared war on ISIS “caliph” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in a newly released audio message.

In the message, which was released on Wednesday, al-Zawahiri calls the Islamic State illegitimate and insists that al-Baghdadi is not the leader of all Muslims.

WTF?!

I'm painting in broad strokes, here,
but the muslims in Al Qaeda hate America,
but they are, for the most part, I believe,
at least fanatically devout.

ISIS are war-mongering monsters destroying indiscriminately and selling abducted girls into human trafficking,
under the assumed flag of Islam, all for money and power.

I am actually not completely surprised to hear that Al Qaeda would take issue.
Fuck 'em all.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah, we got that already.

The problem isn't you saying it, but Western politicians choosing the way of indiscriminate stupidity too. It's not a beauty contest. But a little more brains than brawns would have prevented much of what has happened within the last decade.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Which ever side shows signs of losing first gets free weapons from us.

Just sit back and root for a high body count.
I had a feeling either this would happen, or ISIS would splinter. Religion's power to unite is matched only by its ability to divide. I'm sort-of hoping they cancel each other out, I just feel bad for the poor fuckers caught in the fight between monsters.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(September 11, 2015 at 3:55 pm)abaris Wrote: Yeah, we got that already.

The problem isn't you saying it, but Western politicians choosing the way of indiscriminate stupidity too. It's not a beauty contest. But a little more brains than brawns would have prevented much of what has happened within the last decade.

Sorry.  Guess I stated the obvious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4610 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 2077 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 5755 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Holocaust survivor perishes as the result of another war Foxaèr 12 1344 May 2, 2022 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1079 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1593 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1259 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3186 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Op/ed "War on" and "fighting" disease.... Brian37 21 1488 March 29, 2020 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Snuffed onlinebiker 129 7021 November 6, 2019 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda