Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Men, This is Your Chance to Tell the Butt Naked Truth
AF Men, This is Your Chance to Tell the Butt Naked Truth
Men of AF have such exquisite taste, so I’d like your opinion.

One guy some time ago on the internet at another forum indicated that when he loves a woman he does not want to hit bone.

My cousin in New York told the people at her job that she was trying to lose weight. She said the guys begged her, “Please, whatever you do, don’t lose that ass.”

The fashion industry would have us believe thin is better, but what do men really like? A woman who’s so skinny she has to run around in the shower to get wet, or a woman with a royal ass—high and mighty.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: AF Men, This is Your Chance to Tell the Butt Naked Truth
I'll step into the trap. Big Grin

Somewhere in between is the answer for me. I am not attracted to women who are obese, neither am I attracted to women whose ribs are showing.

Fitness is big for me, too.

I know it's cliche, but personality is way more important.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Am I allowed to answer? I like women too.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 14, 2016 at 3:49 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I know it's cliche, but personality is way more important.

I agree -- especially if that personality is attached to a nice ass and other parts you can grab hold of and squeeze.

I like women, not little boys.
I have a big ass, and big breasts too, but mostly a big ass. I had them when I weighed 105 and my ribs showed. I'm now middle aged and well padded and I still have them. I'm here to tell you we have our fans. I did well with the boys despite my body being out of fashion. Hour glass is apparently always in.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Back in the day (teens through 30's) I wanted my women's bodies to look like adolescent boys. Long legs and tiny ass. Small boobs went along with the package. Maybe my mind is an unwitting victim of the 60's/70's media female body type.

Now, prefer brains and personality over physical attributes. However, I still tend to look for my youth stereotypical body.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 14, 2016 at 3:52 pm)Losty Wrote: Am I allowed to answer? I like women too.

YES! Quit leaving us hanging! C wants to know.

As for me, I find obesity a turnoff, and especially don't like anything but a firm, toned abdomen.

I LOVE well-toned legs and a muscular rear end. 

I love breasts, too, but prefer the smaller ones, augmented by big nipples. 

I follow soccer and gymnastics, both of which have gorgeous athletes in them.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(April 14, 2016 at 3:58 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Hour glass is apparently always in.

Yep, regardless of what the fashion merchants would have us believe, an hour glass figure is always sexy.
I think most every size of woman has fans.

I like soft. Unmuscled or only slightly muscled. I generally like short women. I would say I'm a lot pickier about women than I am about men, but that's not really saying much. Anywhere from a bit underweight to a bit overweight is good for me. Big booties can be nice but they're not required.

I guess...weight proportion is more important than weight. If she's lovely and sweet and smart and I like her, then she's probably on my yes list.

ETA: hour glass figure is hot yes please xD
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 14, 2016 at 3:52 pm)Losty Wrote: Am I allowed to answer? I like women too.
Whatever floats your boat, baby, let it sail.
http://rhondadenisejohnson.com/ItsYourThing.mp3
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 1898 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  A question for the straight men Catholic_Lady 87 12714 January 11, 2023 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What is "My Truth"? brewer 26 1171 December 19, 2021 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7132 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The army is one of the best examples of gender inequality towards MEN Macoleco 64 5315 February 18, 2021 at 8:04 am
  Remote chance. Brian37 14 656 December 21, 2020 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 681 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Thumbs Up Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up. onlinebiker 5 628 April 15, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Real Men onlinebiker 111 5426 January 28, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1648 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir