Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman Swears ‘I Wasn’t Raped,’ University Kicks Out Male Student Anyway
https://m.reddit.com/r/MensRights/commen...kicks_out/

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/04/19/cs...nsual-sex/

Quote:Hijacking top comment to say that some friends on Facebook are friends with this guy IRL, and I've seen a ton of support for him posted by his friends and family recently. I'm fairly certain that he isn't losing friends over this, they al know how bullshit it is.

Quote:When she learned the woman had sex with a prominent football player, she surmised her friend had been raped and reported that to university Authorities.

Quote:“It weighs on me because I see my life being ripped away from me for no justifiable reason,” said Neal in an exclusive interview with CBS4.

Quote:Neal was a champion high school wrestler and outstanding football player at Regis Jesuit High School before deciding to attend CSU-Pueblo on scholarship. He planned to obtain a medical degree.

Quote:On Oct. 25 the female student invited Neal to her apartment saying she was alone. After a short amount of time the two students ended up in her bedroom, undressed. The two were making sexual contact when Neal said “She was very adamant in pulling me close and wanting me to have intercourse with her. At the beginning, when I was lying on top I didn’t have a condom.” Neal said the woman said she was not on birth control.

“I immediately got off her and asked if I should put a condom on and she said yes and then we engaged in sexual intercourse. She never said no and never told me to stop.”

Quote:the school avoiding conflict by punishing the man, since feminist hate mobs go crazy if that doesn't happen.

Quote:“They ripped my education away from that I worked tirelessly for,” said Neal.

CBS4 traveled to CSU-Pueblo and contacted the woman at the center of the controversial decision. She said she felt “wronged” by what happened between her and Neal the night of Oct. 25, but declined to elaborate. She reiterated what she said numerous times during the investigation — that CSU-Pueblo overreacted and handed out discipline to Neal that was too severe.

I don't have anything more to add aside from the fact that I'm flabbergasted.
Feel free to read through the links.
RE: Woman Swears ‘I Wasn’t Raped,’ University Kicks Out Male Student Anyway
So what are we going to take away from this story? That men are poor persecuted creatures and feminism is Hitler, right?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Yes

In this case this man was unfairly persecuted by a Nazi like Feminist movement if the story the OP posted is indeed accurate.
(April 21, 2016 at 9:52 am)Drich Wrote: Yes

In this case this man was unfairly persecuted by a Nazi like Feminist movement if the story the OP posted is indeed accurate.

Absolutely.
It makes me sick that this is what the feminist movement was able to accomplish when women regularly get brutally raped and beheaded in 3rd world countries.
Wow, I hope they get sued for this...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(April 21, 2016 at 10:06 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Wow, I hope they get sued for this...

Quote:Grant Neal, a promising student-athlete at Colorado State University-Pueblo, filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday against the college and the federal government after he was indefinitely suspended for what he describes as a consensual sexual act with his girlfriend.

Quote:If he wins his case, he should sue that girl for slander. Will make these feminist harpies think twice before chirping bullshit.

No worries. It's in full force.
That's ridiculous. I'd love to know the thought process of the roommate. "She has a hickey! Omg, she must have been RAPED!" Whaaaa?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Yes, now it's obviously trolling.

I can only repeat what I always say. I resent to atheists being presented as some kind of community or hive mind. There are atheists I'm glad to have no common ground with. Quite a number obviously, going by this board alone.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Maybe she should be sanctioned for lying about not being raped ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yes, it's a miscarriage of justice and he should win his lawsuit and the authorities involved should be held severely accountable.

To associate this with some form of movement or conspiracy is ridiculous.

It's also an example of said authorities going to an opposite extreme. After all, only a small percentage of rapes in universities go reported and even fewer are acted upon.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 5714 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Stacey Abramns Kicks Ass..... Brian37 3 493 April 22, 2021 at 9:22 am
Last Post: brewer
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 464 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2743 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Trump was just advertising for a drug for COVID; he wasn't sick WinterHold 36 2093 October 17, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Woman Threatens Hispanic Couple BrianSoddingBoru4 20 915 July 3, 2020 at 2:22 am
Last Post: no one
Thumbs Up Washtenaw Deputy punches woman protestor in head onlinebiker 39 2905 June 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Among Matt Bevin's Pardons: Man who raped 9 year old girl Cecelia 1 390 December 14, 2019 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7286 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 533 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope