Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noah’s Ark Theme Park Destroyed In A Flood
Noah’s Ark Theme Park Destroyed In A Flood
I dont often wish ill fate on anyone but I was so hoping this was true. Ah well..

http://thegoodlordabove.com/articles/details/235

The new 'Noah's Ark' Theme Park in Williamstown, Kentucky was destroyed in a flood earlier today. The sudden flash flood only seemed to affect the location of the Ark Encounter Theme Park, which was in the final phases of construction.

“From a meteorological standpoint, this is quite confusing,” said Dan Schmidt, a forecaster with the National Weather Service. “There were no storm clouds in the area. We're calling this flood an act of God.”

Religious group Answers in Genesis was behind the construction of the ill-fated theme park. No one was injured in the flood, although founder Ken Ham was left financially devastated.

“I don't understand,” said a crestfallen Ham. “There is this book…all the answers were in this book, the Bible. It told me to build an ark. Why did God forsake me?”

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
RE: Noah’s Ark Theme Park Destroyed In A Flood
Cute. It'd be even cuter if it were true.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm hoping for a well-aimed tornado.  Preferably when the damn thing is full of jesus freaks who are whacking off on their "ark."

Assholes.
Lightning, sink hole, meteorite, TEF, hell, anything'll do . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1648 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Easter Island Statue Destroyed BrianSoddingBoru4 5 573 March 6, 2020 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Tornado Strikes Ottawa Many Homes Destroyed Massive Blackout Across The City Amarok 19 2117 September 24, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Creationist builds Ark, admission: $40 mediocrates 20 6035 May 25, 2017 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Lightbulb Yellowstone Park accident victim dissolved in boiling acidic pool Fireball 58 5199 November 19, 2016 at 1:27 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  "Ark Encounter" Officially Open! Spooky 152 18199 July 25, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Noah's Ark Creationist Theme Park MTL 37 3033 June 24, 2016 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Lion park in SA ignoramus 6 1359 June 3, 2015 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  I'm guessing Kentucky had the good sense to be embarrassed about that ark. Ryantology 19 3722 December 27, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Ark Sunk Minimalist 76 8356 December 13, 2014 at 8:36 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb