Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noah's Ark Creationist Theme Park
I don't think anyone else has posted this yet....it should be good to induce a few facepalms:

RE: Noah's Ark Creationist Theme Park
(June 21, 2016 at 10:02 am)MTL Wrote: I don't think anyone else has posted this yet....it should be good to induce a few facepalms:

Quote:WILLIAMSTOWN, KY.—A shallow sea once covered this state. On that point, the advocates of evolution and the defenders of creationism agree.
Shallow? SHALLOW? It had to be deeper than Mt. Everest is high to "cover the Earth." Yo, Canucks, get a yardstick.
Great! Kids can have fun and learn nonsense at the same time.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
A great place for those who think that every animal on the planet lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Can the boat withstand a downpour at the rate of 6.05 inches per minute for 57,600 minutes? How would you be able to breathe at that rate of rainfall? And what about the noise?
(June 21, 2016 at 11:00 am)Gawdzilla Wrote:
(June 21, 2016 at 10:02 am)MTL Wrote: I don't think anyone else has posted this yet....it should be good to induce a few facepalms:

Quote:WILLIAMSTOWN, KY.—A shallow sea once covered this state. On that point, the advocates of evolution and the defenders of creationism agree.
Shallow? SHALLOW? It had to be deeper than Mt. Everest is high to "cover the Earth." Yo, Canucks, get a yardstick.

We use metre-sticks.
(June 21, 2016 at 11:34 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: A great place for those who think that every animal on the planet lived within walking distance of Noah's house.

I wonder how Noah managed to collect each micro-organism on the planet.
(June 21, 2016 at 11:34 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: A great place for those who think that every animal on the planet lived within walking distance of Noah's house.

Classic ignorant atheist response. God obviously gave Noah a dog every-animal-on-Earth whistle.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
CNN Article slams Ham

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...hristians/
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 21, 2016 at 6:57 pm)MTL Wrote:

I wonder how Noah managed to collect each micro-organism on the planet.

One needn't wonder, it's magic!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1663 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Creationist builds Ark, admission: $40 mediocrates 20 6041 May 25, 2017 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Lightbulb Yellowstone Park accident victim dissolved in boiling acidic pool Fireball 58 5203 November 19, 2016 at 1:27 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  "Ark Encounter" Officially Open! Spooky 152 18223 July 25, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Noah’s Ark Theme Park Destroyed In A Flood TubbyTubby 3 1234 April 22, 2016 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Lion park in SA ignoramus 6 1360 June 3, 2015 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  I'm guessing Kentucky had the good sense to be embarrassed about that ark. Ryantology 19 3728 December 27, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Ark Sunk Minimalist 76 8361 December 13, 2014 at 8:36 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Ken Ham's ark sinking? Jackalope 25 6472 October 29, 2014 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Heywood