Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tornado Strikes Ottawa Many Homes Destroyed Massive Blackout Across The City
Tornado Strikes Ottawa Many Homes Destroyed Massive Blackout Across The City
Two Tornadoes touched down in Ottawa Friday causing a great deal of destruction and knocking out power for thousands across the city .I myself have been without power since Friday and looking across my street i still see plenty of blacked out buildings .

[Image: ottawa-tornado.jpg]A destroyed house  Sad

Links 
https://globalnews.ca/news/4479219/ottaw...vels-home/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ot...-1.4834710

Contains slideshow
https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1496473
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Tornado Strikes Ottawa Many Homes Destroyed Massive Blackout Across The City
But, Climate Change is a hoax.  The WLB said so.

Hang in there, Tiz.
RE: Tornado Strikes Ottawa Many Homes Destroyed Massive Blackout Across The City
(September 23, 2018 at 11:18 pm)Minimalist Wrote: But, Climate Change is a hoax.  The WLB said so.

Hang in there, Tiz.
Oh ultimately i'm fine it's all the people who lost their homes or are still suffering the black out i feel for like this poor guy .

[Image: dunrobin-damage.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Wholly Shee-ite, that's bad news for those people.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
This ones also scary 

[Image: tornado-dunrobin-aerial-shot-ottawa.jpg]
Like leaves in the Fall wind

Or this 

[Image: N3ZVZPWVZ5D4BCD32YZXMBGLVM.jpg]

Inuit Proverb

Sending thoughts and utility repair teams.
Bummer, looks like a hell of a lot to rebuild. 

Looks like Ottawa made a list nobody wants to make: https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018...story.html
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The Ottawans have only themselves to blame. They have free will, after all, and as any good Christian knows, evil only enters into the world via the will.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Just read that there were no reported fatalities.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 24, 2018 at 5:39 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Sending thoughts and utility repair teams.
Thank you

(September 24, 2018 at 11:13 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Just read that there were no reported fatalities.
That' definitely a silver lining

(September 24, 2018 at 11:11 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: The Ottawans have only themselves to blame.  They have free will, after all, and as any good Christian knows, evil only enters into the world via the will.

I would love one of those Christians to stand before the people who's houses are were lost and say that .I don't imagine they would be to keen on that kind of  "Christian love "

(September 24, 2018 at 7:31 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Bummer, looks like a hell of a lot to rebuild. 

Looks like Ottawa made a list nobody wants to make: https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018...story.html
And worst bit of it is they will either have to rebuild fast or hold off till spring as an intense winter is on it's way

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 378 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1166 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Subway crash in Mexico City. Brian37 11 903 May 4, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 445 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 806 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  how many of you think this is still about Mr Floyd? Drich 194 14442 July 6, 2020 at 1:28 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1509 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Easter Island Statue Destroyed BrianSoddingBoru4 5 548 March 6, 2020 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  why are many american obsessed over maintainign the illusion of choice in healthcare? Cepheus Ace 8 1512 October 3, 2019 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Me likey, me likey a lot many! Brian37 18 1201 May 31, 2019 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker