Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Canada is fucking awesome
Why Canada is fucking awesome
1)  Our leader is more handsome than your leader. I mean. . . come ON he's hot, amirite?
2)  He says stuff like this.

RE: Why Canada is fucking awesome
3) poutine
Steve from Montreal

[swoon]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 22, 2016 at 9:50 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Steve from Montreal

[swoon]

UBC-- university of British Columbia

Only uni in the world with a nude beach.  Can you dig it?

This photo literally taken within 5 minutes walk from the UBC student building Tongue

[Image: dscn4718.jpg]
Cool accents and dialect.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Hockey.

[Image: hockey_goal-3934.gif]
(April 22, 2016 at 9:30 pm)bennyboy Wrote: 1)  Our leader is more handsome than your leader.  I mean. . . come ON he's hot, amirite?
2)  He says stuff like this.

Oooooooooooooooh I may have had a little gay moment, there. Definitely a man-crush. Big brains are sexy, male or female.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Also, I'm really glad we have a highly-intelligent and thoughtful man in the White House. The joy of it has been seeing the reactions, as all of the USA's collective monkeys came out of their hidey-holes (inside the "brains" of over half of congress, and most of the US South and Midwest) and started flinging rhetorical poo, these past eight years.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Another reason to love Canada -

World class cold-water scuba diving.

[Image: Hideaway_-_North_Wall0079a.jpg]
(April 23, 2016 at 12:14 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: Also, I'm really glad we have a highly-intelligent and thoughtful man in the White House. The joy of it has been seeing the reactions, as all of the USA's collective monkeys came out of their hidey-holes (inside the "brains" of over half of congress, and most of the US South and Midwest) and started flinging rhetorical poo, these past eight years.

I love it when you talk dirty . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Canada Day 2023 The Architect Of Fate 11 657 July 2, 2023 at 4:41 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Canada Day 2022 The Architect Of Fate 17 1252 July 11, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Canada Election Day !!! The Architect Of Fate 18 1091 October 7, 2021 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Happy Canada Day !!! The Architect Of Fate 19 1412 July 2, 2021 at 11:13 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1276 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 437 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1434 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Fucking Rudy Giuliani Minimalist 1 330 August 29, 2018 at 11:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Yeah...Murrican Health Care is Fucking Marvelous Minimalist 9 1128 August 28, 2018 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Saudi Arabia freezes Canada trade ties, recalls envoy WinterHold 5 651 August 6, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb