Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, For Fuck's Sake...
Oh, For Fuck's Sake...
Jesus hanging out In Utero now?

*face palm*

http://www.today.com/news/ultrasound-pho...lth-t87716
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
RE: Oh, For Fuck's Sake...
Well, time for a new one. The old one has long passed his sell by date. I wonder which one's making the race. This one of the birdshit on car screen one.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Oh, For Fuck's Sake...
(April 24, 2016 at 11:18 am)abaris Wrote: Well, time for a new one. The old one has long passed his sell by date. I wonder which one's making the race. This one of the birdshit on car screen one.

LOL, yeah...this one is funny, but I think the bird shit one definitely takes the cake for most ridiculous!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Quote:Meyer said her fiance, who also was at the baby shower, initially described the image as "creepy" — but that was until she chastised him for his word choice.

"He does agree it's just amazing," she said

ROFLOL
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
That's a pretty malformed dead Jew on a stick. His left arm is a stump, and he's got gigantic knees.

I'm no woman, but I think I'd be worried if it showed up in my uterus.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Oh, For Fuck's Sake...
Fucking Jesus...always creepin' around. Seriously though, why is stuff like this considered NEWS?!

Oh, For Fuck's Sake...
(April 24, 2016 at 11:23 am)Faith No More Wrote: That's a pretty malformed dead Jew on a stick. His left arm is a stump, and he's got gigantic knees.

I'm no woman, but I think I'd be worried if it showed up in my uterus.

I'd be curious to know what the ultrasound technician's interpretation of the image is. Something tells me it wouldn't be: "holy shit, you got Jebus in you belly!"

(April 24, 2016 at 11:11 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Jesus hanging out In Utero now?  

*face palm*

http://www.today.com/news/ultrasound-pho...lth-t87716

No, Jesus isn't hanging out in utero, but pareidolia clearly is.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 24, 2016 at 11:24 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Fucking Jesus...always creepin' around.  Seriously though, why is stuff like this considered NEWS?!

It's a comedy goldmine. The article is hilarious. Especially the part Kitan quoted.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Something looks a little like their holy torture device. Must be Jesus sending another message in the strangest way possible.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck Katt Williams Yahweh 46 12409 December 3, 2013 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Yahweh
  Have someone heard the song "ATHEISM,,, FUCK YEAH" Trino34 0 1280 November 15, 2013 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Trino34
  anyone else here not pro life for the sake of being pro life? leodeo 83 14657 November 15, 2013 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  Fuck I Miss Hitchens Tino 35 13962 November 26, 2012 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  How many ways can I fuck up my life? Gambit 11 4379 August 2, 2012 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Gambit