Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I played poker with myself
I played poker with myself
One deck of cards, 10 hands, a session full of hearts, who might had thought that a sane person would sit there mixing em cards?

Well, it begins with imagining two unknown players; gamblers, with no money since both men are actually 2 faces of a single coin; a twisted coin; one shiny clone, one is silent, the other is mute beyond believe.

The big blind is foretold; but the dealer forgets what was offered and sold; there is no cash, so numbers are memorized in the head, with the cards spread on the bed, where both players sit, and now, the cards are dealt..what was the small blind? forget it, it's all about your hand after all!

An ace, what an interesting case, it was dealt with the spade's; the spade's queen, that weird lady in black. Jealous of the ace, despite being a male, she is afraid that he might pollute the Jack's love; steal him from her.

But once the three cards were on the bed, the queen was happy ! now, she found another ace, he comes with red hearts, she forgot the Jack's weak hand, now she teams up with the ace.

Finally, a queen is dealt ! the queen of clubs, that loud slutty being, but in the land of spades, manners are taught and all kinds of queens must be respected !
Last card comes to join. Meh, a mere 4 of hearts? who needs a 4?

The showdown proves that he, won over he, with 2 pairs !
The coin beat the coin, the same coin, in the same game that he played against he!
RE: I played poker with myself
Man, you're really talented at this stuff. Keep em coming. :-)
I don't know why, but I read this as "I played soccer with myself"

I play poker with myself all the time. She usually rolls over and goes to sleep on me after the poking gives her a happy ending. I'm so insensitive.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I've played poker with myself too, to practice beating any two random cars.

A lot of players are so bad they call all bets all the time and I can practice that total lack of skill playing against myself.

The version of me that plays skillfully almost always defeats the me that calls anything with any too cards.

Poker=skill=me=yay!

-Hammy
(May 11, 2016 at 8:46 am)Losty Wrote: I play poker with myself all the time. She usually rolls over and goes to sleep on me after the poking gives her a happy ending. I'm so insensitive.

More insensitive than she is, who I could imagine is very tingly and physically sensitive.

I'm just making a wild guess of course it's not like I would have any idea [emoji6]

-Hammy
I only read the title and the thought "hermaphrodite" consumed my brain.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Little lunch

Glad you liked it ! thanks for giving it time to read ^_^

Losty

I hope all of them pokes..I mean games ended up in royal flushes, dressed in hearts?
I wonder Big Grin

Alasdair Ham

Okay, now "hammy" at the end of your post doesn't look like "hammy", hammy I mean "hammy"; that hammy which is a real word !!! you get me
I like "Evie" more .. I know I shouldn't get to ask why you why you changed your name..but you're still evie in my opinion !!! 

So.. in terms of poker, who's better? Alasdair or Evie?  Tongue

mh.brewer

Lovely beings; aren't they ? ^_^ !
ignoramus, LadyForCamus,

Thank you too, guys ^_^
Did you win?

Interesting read :p
I used to play chess against myself. For real, it got that bad when I was young. No one would play me at anything. This is before I had an AI to play against.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First video ever played on MTV...... Brian37 59 4336 January 30, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Putting myself out there. . . bennyboy 8 787 April 15, 2019 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Serious Question About Posting Music I Made Myself Edwardo Piet 3 957 March 8, 2016 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: brewer