Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First video ever played on MTV......
First video ever played on MTV......
What was the first  video played on MTV?.... This was the second video played.

RE: First video ever played on MTV......
Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 28, 2020 at 2:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote: What was the first  video played on MTV?.... This was the second video played.

And what do Debbie Harry, Hank Williams, Jr., Roy Orbison and Alice Cooper have to do with this Pat Benatar song?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Ok fine, who was the 4th video played.

(January 28, 2020 at 3:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 28, 2020 at 2:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote: What was the first  video played on MTV?.... This was the second video played.

And what do Debbie Harry, Hank Williams, Jr., Roy Orbison and Alice Cooper have to do with this Pat Benatar song?

Boru

It is called being retired and trying to have fun. It is nice when you don't have to sweat your ass off.
(January 28, 2020 at 3:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ok fine, who was the 4th video played.

(January 28, 2020 at 3:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: And what do Debbie Harry, Hank Williams, Jr., Roy Orbison and Alice Cooper have to do with this Pat Benatar song?

Boru

It is called being retired and trying to have fun. It is nice when you don't have to sweat your ass off.

The Who’s ‘You Better You Bet’. Now please have a go at my question.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 28, 2020 at 3:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ok fine, who was the 4th video played.

(January 28, 2020 at 3:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: And what do Debbie Harry, Hank Williams, Jr., Roy Orbison and Alice Cooper have to do with this Pat Benatar song?

Boru

Why certainly.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 28, 2020 at 3:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

It is called being retired and trying to have fun. It is nice when you don't have to swea your ass off.

The Who’s ‘You Better You Bet’. Now please have a go at my question.

Boru

(January 28, 2020 at 3:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 28, 2020 at 3:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The Who’s ‘You Better You Bet’. Now please have a go at my question.

Boru

Yes, I know the song and really didn’t need the video. Now please have a go at my question.

Boru
And now we ask for nominations for the worst video ever played on MTV.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Made My First Ever FL Studio Song Edwardo Piet 10 1380 August 25, 2017 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  "Logan" is the first Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing since the first Avengers Aegon 30 4630 March 19, 2017 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Jesster
  I played poker with myself WinterHold 16 1869 May 14, 2016 at 3:42 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  FIRST country song I have ever really liked. Brian37 18 3224 April 5, 2016 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie