Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Atheists and Retards
Atheists and Retards
I was just wondering, about the atheist opinion on retards.

From what I have heard, atheists do not care for retards or people with disabilities generally.

I know this because many of the babies in the wombs of non-believing women end up being aborted just for being retarded. Why do you think you see so few mongoloids anymore? Its because doctors can now take a picture of a womans womb and know if the baby is a mongoloid or not. If it is, it sadly ends up getting chopped up Sad.

I don't understand that impulse. I believe everyone is worthy of love and affection even if they are different.

What do you think about retards and are they worthwhile people?
RE: Atheists and Retards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oynJcSnLSI4
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Well, firstly, I wouldn't call them retards...troll.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
You know, you lot could save yourselves a ton of time and type if you'd just make your first post, 'Hi! I'm a sock of __________. Please ban me immediately!'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The trolliest of trolls.

When you said shine light you really meant throw shit.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Probably not a good idea to feed the troll.

Made the same mistake yesterday or the day before myself.
(May 22, 2016 at 2:59 pm)Janice_Spokes Wrote: I was just wondering, about the atheist opinion on retards.

From what I have heard, atheists do not care for retards or people with disabilities generally.

I know this because many of the babies in the wombs of non-believing women end up being aborted just for being retarded. Why do you think you see so few mongoloids anymore? Its because doctors can now take a picture of a womans womb and know if the baby is a mongoloid or not. If it is, it sadly ends up getting chopped up Sad.

I don't understand that impulse. I believe everyone is worthy of love and affection even if they are different.

What is your definition of a retard?
Are you thinking of specific medical conditions or just protestants in general?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Check this out: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/...cience-fe/

You don't see retarded people like this much anymore. So many moms and dads think it's fine just to scramble their baby because it is different.

I have 4 children and love them all dearly. Thankfully, none are retarded but I doubt I could ever bring myself to kill one, even if it was.

What do you all think of this practice of "screening" unborn babies before ending them?
Same thing was posted on atheistforums.com. Obvious troll is obvious.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(May 22, 2016 at 3:06 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(May 22, 2016 at 2:59 pm)Janice_Spokes Wrote: I was just wondering, about the atheist opinion on retards.

What is your definition of a retard?
Are you thinking of specific medical conditions or just protestants in general?

Bit biased. What about Catholics?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church of the atheists and prayer and supplication Eclectic 23 1839 September 19, 2022 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Miracles and their place, and Atheists. Mystic 35 4325 October 4, 2018 at 3:53 am
Last Post: robvalue
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2176 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet