Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deepak Chopra drinking game
Deepak Chopra drinking game
Go here for the generator http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

recommended 4+ players

This is how the game is played. Each round the speaker is chosen clock wise.
The speaker has to read the quot that is generated. If you cringe, laugh, or giggle
takes a shot. There is a total of 5 rounds you can play a little more than that if you wish. 
The person with the least shots drunken wins. 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Deepak Chopra drinking game
I like the idea of the game, but I find drinking games get in the way of drinking.
5 rounds / 5 shots?

How are you supposed to get drunk that way?
(May 28, 2016 at 4:20 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: 5 rounds / 5 shots?

How are you supposed to get drunk that way?

Literally what I was just thinking.
Just him? You could do that with any religion, not just his new age bullshit.

I'd be blitzed in less than 5 minutes, I don't want to die.
(May 28, 2016 at 4:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Just him? You could do that with any religion, not just his new age bullshit.

I'd be blitzed in less than 5 minutes, I don't want to die.

Lightweight.  Tongue
(May 28, 2016 at 3:20 pm)Cato Wrote: I like the idea of the game, but I find drinking games get in the way of drinking.

I am not going to get into  playing morality police. But booze is a drug and it shouldn't be treated like a sport or competition. I did that stupid shit in college and as a teen. I always ended up regretting it because of remembering the stupid shit I did and having to worry about others driving home afterwords. 

Even drinking too much water can kill you. A radio station got sued after two people competed over a water drinking contest and one of them died.
I'd have to be 5 shots deep to even read a Deepak Chopra quote.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(May 28, 2016 at 4:49 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I'd have to be 5 shots deep to even read a Deepak Chopra quote.

Word.
This thread just reminded me of a dream I had the other night.
I was at a party on a cane farm in a big shed.
There was about twenty guys there and people were throwing greased up dildoes around and if you dropped it you had to scull your drink.
I dropped a few and the guy next to me told me not to worry because the more they get dropped the dirtier they get making them easier to catch.
I was feeling fairly uneasy and there was a bad vibe in the air. Luckily the dream ended not long after that.
Sorry for getting off track. :-)
Carry on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's everybody doing for National Drinking Day? GUBU 23 1704 March 19, 2022 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 61362 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Is it too early to start drinking? Gawdzilla Sama 13 1418 July 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  What are you drinking? Fidel_Castronaut 583 46076 August 18, 2015 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What are you drinking? Zack 18 2744 October 29, 2014 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Tell me about your drinking habits! Something completely different 31 6624 December 20, 2012 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Kousbroek
  smoking, eating and drinking Brick-top 20 12613 September 10, 2008 at 4:07 am
Last Post: allan175
  Drinking your own urine Brick-top 7 7722 September 6, 2008 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Brick-top