Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have arisen! Oh Glory!
I have arisen! Oh Glory!
Greetings unsaved heathens destined to delight our loving Lord's sadistic glee on judgment day! 

For those who remember me, I, YahwehIsTheWay, am back from the dead [1] and have returned to spread the Word among you who are predestined not to believe it anyway because the Lord has a lot of anger issues and needs to take out His holy aggression by flinging your souls into the lake of fire. Better you than me. Mostly, I'll be buzzing any dumbass phony Christians who think John 3:16 is the only verse in the Holy Bible and teaching their little minds what it really means to take in the whole Book. 

For those who haven't met me yet, I was once this forum's resident True Christian ™. AND YOU CAN TELL I'M A TRUE CHRISTIAN BECAUSE OF MY ABUSE OF THE ALL CAPS BUTTON AND NEEDLESS EXCLAIMATION POINTS!!!!!!!! I believe in every word of the Holy Bible, even the parts that make no sense, clearly contradict reality or are inconsistent with other passages of scripture. What I post will be backed by faithful representations or direct quotations of the Word of our Lord. 

GLORY! 
Praise the Sweet Name of Jesus.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
RE: I have arisen! Oh Glory!
Oh, hi DP. Glad to see you around. You still make youtube videos? Robvalue is making some lately. I have lost the habit of checking my youtube subs, my wife is expecting a girl, my daughter Big Grin
Have you notified the staff to merge your accounts or something? Some of them mabe don't remember you or your poe.
Noice!

About time we got a proper-ass Christian in the house, to whip all these liberal back sliders into shape.

High five dude, good to see you!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
He is only the truest christian until Betty Bowers join the forum.Big Grin
When I finally become Christian, I'm gonna be the truest one ever. I'm gonna shame them all with my ultra-literal fundamentalism. Whatever they are doing, I can show them it's wrong. The bible has that guarantee.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 3, 2016 at 12:42 pm)robvalue Wrote: When I finally become Christian, I'm gonna be the truest one ever. I'm gonna shame them all with my ultra-literal fundamentalism. Whatever they are doing, I can show them it's wrong. The bible has that guarantee.

I think you weren't around when the staff pulled an Epic aprils fools on us. The aftermath wasn't as peacefull, big forum brawl, etc. We have those from time to time.

DPs poe is a remnant of those times. Fun times. Boy, was Napo pissed.
(June 3, 2016 at 12:35 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Have you notified the staff to merge your accounts or something? Some of them mabe don't remember you or your poe.

I was thinking of only posting under this one account (doing "out of character" as needed). Not against the idea of merging it with my pre-Resurrection YITW account, though. I just couldn't remember the password. 

I also need to notify the admins here to get access to all that foul, disgusting adult stuff, you know, so I can keep the Lord notified of all the shameless sinning you heathens are doing. Yeah, that's why.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
(June 3, 2016 at 9:44 am)YahwehIsTheWay Born Again Wrote:  
GLORY! 
Praise the Sweet Name of Jesus.

Hi, was thinking of joining your church .... I have shopped around for the one that lets me hate the most people and be superior to the biggest percentage of humanity, do you have a sales brochure I can read? Smile
Religion is the top shelf of the supernatural supermarket ... Madog
hmm so someone even older than me showed up? Oh well,

Welcome back you old fossil! Big Grin
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue