Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 11:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President of Phillipeans say he will kill 100,000 drug dealers and addicts.
President of Phillipeans say he will kill 100,000 drug dealers and addicts.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/duterte-sworn...18238.html

People think that Trump is politically incorrect...
Quote: He said he would issue shoot-to-kill orders to the security services and offer them bounties for the bodies of drug dealers. He also urged ordinary Filipinos to kill suspected criminals.

During the campaign, Duterte said 100,000 people would die in his crackdown, with so many dead bodies dumped in Manila Bay that fish there would grow fat from feeding on them.

Rodrigo Dutert Wrote:"Fuck you UN, you can't even solve the Middle East carnage... couldn't even lift a finger in Africa (with the) butchering (of) the black people. Shut up all of you.

That's a true dignitary and diplomat right there.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: President of Phillipeans say he will kill 100,000 drug dealers and addicts.
Quote:He said he would issue shoot-to-kill orders to the security services and offer them bounties for the bodies of drug dealers.

Too late.  'Murrican cops are already there.  They don't even have to be drug dealers.  Just a broken tail light will do.
Well, that's one way to solve it. I don't have an issue with the dealers dying but they certainly shouldn't kill the addicts. That's just terrible.
But, what do you do when the cops are the dealers?

http://filmingcops.com/good-cop-who-won-...tel-court/

Quote:“Good Cop” Who Won “Officer of the Year” Award Caught Dealing Coke for Drug Cartel: Court

Fuck me.  The law is so complicated.
He stated that he would have any drug dealing cops killed as well.
Who's going to do it?  Other drug-dealing cops.

He has clearly not thought this out.
(June 30, 2016 at 7:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Who's going to do it?  Other drug-dealing cops.

He has clearly not thought this out.

Nah, he really hasn't. Oh well.
Obviously qualified to be president.  Other than nukes, what's the difference between the US and the Philippines?
The Philippines have miles of pristine coastline?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It must.  That's where all those typhoons keep hitting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 647 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 355 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  HIV drug mandate violates religious freedom, judge rules zebo-the-fat 6 991 September 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3113 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5761 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President WinterHold 134 12813 August 24, 2021 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  ciafbi have to say about ufo'hs Drich 122 4055 May 26, 2021 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1404 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Trump was just advertising for a drug for COVID; he wasn't sick WinterHold 36 2307 October 17, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  White Americans are drug dealers and rapists.... Brian37 7 643 March 29, 2020 at 7:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4