Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
Quote:Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, One of the Co-founders of Taliban, Likely to be Afghanistan’s New President

https://www.news18.com/news/world/mullah...89671.html

Quote:Taliban’s Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar is likely to be declared as the Afghanistan’s new President, sources told CNN-News18.

Baradar is one of the co-founders of the Taliban, who now heads the political office of the insurgent group and is part of the negotiating team that the group has in Doha to try and thrash out a political deal that could pave the way for a ceasefire and more lasting peace in Afghanistan.

What about the Islamophobes that gave us a headache and butchered Millions of Muslims; claiming that the Taliban are terrorists?
What about "the war on terror Huh "?
Oh..right..it was a mere "Crusade":

Hehe
Hilarious

Looks like reading history is not a feature of the U.S government. I mean most crusades were...defeated !
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
(August 15, 2021 at 3:33 pm)WinterHold Wrote: What about the Islamophobes that gave us a headache and butchered Millions of Muslims; claiming that the Taliban are terrorists?

So Taliban are good guys now. Maybe you should move then to Afghanistan if you love them so much. You have been whining about how you are looking for a country to live in, so there you go. You and the Taliban agree on many things so it'll be a match made in heaven.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(August 15, 2021 at 4:26 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(August 15, 2021 at 3:33 pm)WinterHold Wrote: What about the Islamophobes that gave us a headache and butchered Millions of Muslims; claiming that the Taliban are terrorists?

So Taliban are good guys now. Maybe you should move then to Afghanistan if you love them so much. You have been whining about how you are looking for a country to live in, so there you go. You and the Taliban agree on many things so it'll be a match made in heaven.

lol, anger causes strokes and heart attacks so chill  Consoling I know I know; defeat is a bitch, but the non believing invaders were asking for it; I mean they invaded poor people, who were actually at peace with them, bombed them and butchered their families, waged a barbaric war since 2001 against them, ridiculed them and their religion, there outfits, their everything, and got defeated still  Hilarious

You had people like me warning you for almost a decade now that this is barbarism, that this is the act of demons and ghouls, quoted the Quran for you so you may reconsider, talked to your consciousness may it cry for the poor souls, but you didn't hear and refused!

So let me rejoice and mock; enjoy the moment and pray, saying: Thanks for Allah, gave victory to his slaves, gave victory to his soldiers, and defeated the gangs alone.  Bow Down
(August 15, 2021 at 4:48 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 15, 2021 at 4:26 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: So Taliban are good guys now. Maybe you should move then to Afghanistan if you love them so much. You have been whining about how you are looking for a country to live in, so there you go. You and the Taliban agree on many things so it'll be a match made in heaven.

lol, anger causes strokes and heart attacks so chill  Consoling I know I know; defeat is a bitch, but the non believing invaders were asking for it; I mean they invaded poor people, who were actually at peace with them, bombed them and butchered their families, waged a barbaric war since 2001 against them, ridiculed them and their religion, there outfits, their everything, and got defeated still  Hilarious

You had people like me warning you for almost a decade now that this is barbarism, that this is the act of demons and ghouls, quoted the Quran for you so you may reconsider, talked to your consciousness may it cry for the poor souls, but you didn't hear and refused!

So let me rejoice and mock; enjoy the moment and pray, saying: Thanks for Allah, gave victory to his slaves, gave victory to his soldiers, and defeated the gangs alone.  Bow Down

Yeah. Now they can go on a killing spree, oppress women, butcher unbelievers and so on.

Is that hyperbole? Nope. That is their stated objective.

And winter likes it.
(August 15, 2021 at 5:04 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(August 15, 2021 at 4:48 pm)WinterHold Wrote: lol, anger causes strokes and heart attacks so chill  Consoling I know I know; defeat is a bitch, but the non believing invaders were asking for it; I mean they invaded poor people, who were actually at peace with them, bombed them and butchered their families, waged a barbaric war since 2001 against them, ridiculed them and their religion, there outfits, their everything, and got defeated still  Hilarious

Yeah. Now they can go on a killing spree, oppress women, butcher unbelievers and so on.

Is that hyperbole? Nope. That is their stated objective.

And winter likes it.

When are you going to realize that this is "the propaganda" the U.S army wanted you to believe?
They fooled you and lied to you so you can sleep at night and forget that you killed poor innocent people.

Wake up. You lived a lie. You lived a propaganda. You sinned.
The only person enjoying the killing is you, your institution, and your faith. Eaters of civilizations, you've been doing it since centuries.

Here:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-57986.html

Quote:WinterHold said in 2019:

You burned the native Americans once, you burned the world in WW1, you burned the world again in WW2, kept on burning it with detonating the atomic bomb over Japan in the same WW2. You are cold blooded killers and you teach cold-blooded killing in schools and call it "politics". What you are doing is not politics, what you are doing is savage gang mentality. What you are doing is terrorism.

Just like the Barbarians of Ancient Europe.

You are Gog and Magog. But you always lied and tried to convince us that Gog and Magog do not exist or they are Asians.
You are the monsters that would inhabit this planet at the very end.
Oppression of women will return. No education for girls. Women will have to wear the potato sack and be sold off for breeding. Men caught with the wrong beard length will be stoned. Child mortality will skyrocket. All of this a lot more horror will return. Production of opium will surge. These things are a matter of record, not myth. Afghanistan actually had a real culture before the Soviet Union invaded. I think we should have just let them have it.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
He can' t move there....

All the goats are in committed relationships....

How lonely would THAT be???
It's always hilarious when pot starts calling everything black.
Quote:lol, anger causes strokes and heart attacks so chill  Consoling I know I know; defeat is a bitch, but the non believing invaders were asking for it; I mean they invaded poor people, who were actually at peace with them, bombed them and butchered their families, waged a barbaric war since 2001 against them, ridiculed them and their religion, there outfits, their everything, and got defeated still  Hilarious
Lol says the man who freaks out and goes on unhinged rage-fueled rants. You have no business talking about anger. Buddy your box cutter army defeated no one. Were withdrawing because we can't be bothered to help you, people, anymore if you want to live under a repressive group of Islamist thugs who torture and rape helpless women that's your choice. The important thing is we absolutely crippled your little band of acid-flinging cowards so you won't be launching any new attacks on the west. Of course in reality Afganistan is simply going to wind up as China's bitch. So have fun with that.  Hehe

Quote:You had people like me warning you for almost a decade now that this is barbarism, that this is the act of demons and ghouls, quoted the Quran for you so you may reconsider, talked to your consciousness may it cry for the poor souls, but you didn't hear and refused!
It's a good thing too otherwise we are divorced from reality like you. Your death cult won nothing we simply got bored trying to drag you lot kicking and screaming into the 21 century. But your kind chose the 14th century now live with that. Dodgy

Quote:So let me rejoice and mock; enjoy the moment and pray, saying: Thanks for Allah, gave victory to his slaves, gave victory to his soldiers, and defeated the gangs alone.  Bow Down
You on no victory. You don't if the other side gets bored of kicking your ass. Hehe

Quote:When are you going to realize that this is "the propaganda" the U.S army wanted you to believe?

They fooled you and lied to you so you can sleep at night and forget that you killed poor innocent people.
Yeah because Islamist groups are just peace-loving hippies who never killed anyone.

Quote:Wake up. You lived a lie. You lived a propaganda. You sinned.

The only person enjoying the killing is you, your institution, and your faith. Eaters of civilizations, you've been doing it since centuries.
The west has created more civilization than your death cult has ever.

Quote:You burned the native Americans once, you burned the world in WW1, you burned the world again in WW2, kept on burning it with detonating the atomic bomb over Japan in the same WW2. You are cold blooded killers and you teach cold-blooded killing in schools and call it "politics". What you are doing is not politics, what you are doing is savage gang mentality. What you are doing is terrorism.

Just like the Barbarians of Ancient Europe.

You are Gog and Magog. But you always lied and tried to convince us that Gog and Magog do not exist or they are Asians.
You are the monsters that would inhabit this planet at the very end.
Yup and we addressed your ignorance of history and false comparisons 

You are a laughable man and a total bigot  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Quote:...you burned the world in WW1, you burned the world again in WW2...

WTF?  Who the hell do you think you're talking to?  The Kaiser and Nazi Germany have been gone for a long time.
I highly recommend you go live in the new, improved Afghanistan.  Tell everyone there we don't give a fuck what they do as long as they stay in their shitty country.  Shoot off your mouth just 1% as much as you do here and see how long they let you live.  You'll figure out who the assholes really are soon enough.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 1645 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5804 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1582 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Troops to leave Afghanistan by 9/11/21 Brian37 10 1906 April 16, 2021 at 12:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The barberity of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan catched on camera WinterHold 58 3245 December 8, 2020 at 4:39 am
Last Post: no one
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3507 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 492 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 444 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5587 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 280 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist