Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People are scared and I don't blame them.
People are scared and I don't blame them.
I posted this on another forum:

Salam

1. Muslims are a threat to every culture out there and secular law, because, they seek to replace the order of humans with that of the Divine order while other religions and people have their own culture and also take on cultures of others and make their own rules, as well as implement secular law.  Christianity and Judaism has many of the same original rules of Islam, but, their people don't seek to implement them in today's world.  This is why in Surahs that advocate these teachings it's also emphasized not to fear people but fear God, not fear a blame of a blamer, and be sincere to God in his love and firm against the disbelieving people.  Every people abandoned this duty but obviously we cannot.   To be honest, we are in between rock and hard place.  Without an Imam present among us,  the laws of Islam are distorted to a degree yet it's not like we can ignore the laws of God as a society, we believe in the wisdom and teachings of the Shariah.  God knew we would have to endure, which is why, when you read about the Surahs teaching these things, it's emphasized a lot to have patience, to help God's cause, to be firm and seek assistance of God against the disbelieving people, to judge by what God revealed and refer all matters of dispute in society to God and his Messenger, and that we ought to no take others as authority besides those who God approved of. We are in a critical point and we desperately need the of the Imam of time to clarify the teachings of Islam.  We will not establish justice without him and we will not unite the world on Islam without him. At the same time, we are lost of words to defend every law of Islam. This is again why insight is needed on our part and not simply "we hear and obey" as in we follow God, but we need to truly perceive wisdom and defend the religion on insights from God.  
2. Even though it's a minority, there is too much of a significant minority that believe in violence and terrorism.  They see the ideals they strive for not to serve humans but as an end in themselves in which they are willing to sacrifice human lives for.  I personally am scared of this minority growing and becoming even more of a significant portion of Muslims. I am afraid because I see we don't guard against Iblis and his waswas, we take for granted for what we whispers to us as Islam, and people take zeal and extremism to be a sign of piety and being religious. I'm afraid of these people growing and becoming more significant, so I don't blame people not aware of the teachings of Islam for fearing it. I know Islam teaches against the path of these extreme idiotic zealous fanatics, but Satan has his way of making people ignore the clearest and brightest of teachings in God's book. 
3.  Some of the laws Muslims and their scholars advocate do go against the human nature in reality, that they truly are immoral.  People don't understand why we don't give up these morals and are scared of our mindset that is not willing to budge an iota of gram with what every human knows is true of human morality and dignity.  This is because we are in state that prefers following the structure of authority in our society rather then enjoining truth. There are some matters that Quran has clarified but yet we abandon...and we don't like accepting these teachings now particularly because the west advocates them while we don't. 

We are going to have be truthful. We cannot tell people, we don't want "Islam" to be implemented, yet we have to be honest and say "we cannot say the Islam presented by our religious leaders and institutions is the true Islam".
We await the Mahdi with a waiting of one who wishes to prepare society for him and is not willing to budge on the divine order that the final Messenger came with.  We believe in theocracy, and we believe in God's laws and implementation of his teachings.
We know the perfect implementation will only occur by Imam Mahdi. But society has to love to come to God and his guardian.
People are scared and I don't blame them. Without Imam Mahdi appearing, Islam on overwhelming majority scale can create huge injustice in how it has been passed down to us. It's carriers have not truly carried it and misrepresent it's teachings.  
I'm scared myself of Shariah become dominant in the world without Imam Mahdi. We see in some places women getting raped and then when coming out, they get accused of zina and lashed, and are punished or if married, are stoned to death. This is just one example. Imagine on a world scale this happens. Are societies going to stop rape because they wear the outer cloak of Islam?
People are scared, because, they are stuck between a rock and hard place. Deep down inside they feel Islam will become dominate as people gravitate to the idea of submitting to God over that of human orders and authority.  Yet they realize that the people attributing teachings to God have attributed quite a few of ugly things and things they aren't willing to budge on.
The mess will only be solved by recognizing we need a leader and guide from God. The remaining one of God's chosen ones, the inheritor of all knowledge and wisdom revealed by God, and the true seer of wisdom and justice.
RE: People are scared and I don't blame them.
Not for me ta.
(July 3, 2016 at 12:31 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Not for me ta.

Yeah thanks but no thanks.

I'll leave the religion to those that need it thanks
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
The post was about why I understand Islamphobia exists and is becoming widespread.
Wow. I actually read most of that.

No.
I won't be submitting to your fantasy god's will and authority. Ever.

Count on it. Wink
Shove Allah up your ass. Anyone care for some Quran toilet paper?
Quote:The mess will only be solved by recognizing we need a leader and guide from God.

The mess will only be solved when people grow the fuck up and stop expecting some 'god' to do all their thinking for them.  Time to let the superstitions die out, my friend.
(July 3, 2016 at 12:39 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: The post was about why I understand Islamphobia exists and is becoming widespread.

In my case, it's less a phobia than it is a white-hot, seething contempt. Carry on.
(July 3, 2016 at 12:30 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: [...]The mess will only be solved by recognizing we need a leader and guide from God.[...]

Nonsense. That is how this mess started... We don't need sh*t from god and every "leader" from god is by definition a fraud and/or a dangerous lunatic.

What you need is to stop teaching children idiotic and barbaric fairy tales, cooked up by goat-f*cking warlords.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(July 3, 2016 at 12:39 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: The post was about why I understand Islamphobia exists and is becoming widespread.

I understand that. 
But, you're still speaking of the need to recognize that we need a leader/guide from a god that only exists in paper tomes, and in the minds of men.

People are telling you that they're not interested.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blame shouldn't stop you from doing god's will Ignis 16 1254 September 11, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ahlulbayt in Quran and blindness to them is best explained by dark magic. Mystic 39 4147 May 31, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 581 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  I hope they were sincere believers as the boars ate them . . . vorlon13 6 1678 May 26, 2017 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  In muslims schools teachers beat kids and teach them hate toward non-muslims Fake Messiah 26 4905 January 25, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda