Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks, but.
Thanks, but.
Tell us something we didn't know.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36756878

Quote:John Prescott: Ex-deputy PM says Iraq War was illegal

Quote:Lord Prescott also said Prime Minister Tony Blair's statement that "I am with you, whatever" in a message to US President George W Bush before the invasion in March 2003, was "devastating".

"A day doesn't go by when I don't think of the decision we made to go to war. Of the British troops who gave their lives or suffered injuries for their country. Of the 175,000 civilians who died from the Pandora's Box we opened by removing Saddam Hussein," he went on.
RE: Thanks, but.
Brits went from openly colonizing contries, into making it look like countires need their help with all the unjustice done there to elect "the right" politicians there.

Leaders of NATO act like thugs. They are cynical, maniacal, mentally ill, lying animals. They are trying to hide it, but their actions shows that they are savage thugs.

I dont blame people in EU and US if they dont wish to oppose those guys, because there will be alot of suffering involved.

Being patriot is noble, because they suffer and die for the common good. But there are very few people who have such motivation.
What are you even saying Panic
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 10, 2016 at 2:17 am)Losty Wrote: What are you even saying Panic

NATO gangrapes muslim countries for no particular reason. Afterwards easily hijacks elections there with their ground forces present all over the country. Its stealth colonization.
They're the Illuminati ... They can do whatever the hell they want ... Who's going to stop them?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 10, 2016 at 2:28 am)purplepurpose Wrote:
(July 10, 2016 at 2:17 am)Losty Wrote: What are you even saying Panic

NATO gangrapes muslim countries for no particular reason. Afterwards easily hijacks elections there with their ground forces present all over the country. Its stealth colonization.

Do you even having a passing relationship with reality?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I think 175,000 deaths resulting from Saddam's removal is a tad on the conservative side of estimates.

(July 10, 2016 at 4:51 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I think 175,000 deaths resulting from Saddam's removal is a tad on the conservative side of estimates.

According to Iraq body count?

If one follows the news, there's hardly a day that goes by without yet another violent incident killing dozens, hundreds even. I remember having a discussion on fearbush of old, right before the whole madness started. There was a guy there, calling himself smokey. Ted Nugent type. Always ready to send others to their doom, but sadly, too sick to serve in Vietnam. I remember him saying that it would be easy in, and I was asking him if it would be easy out too. To which he got no answer. Turns out, there never was an answer. Only a few western politicians stroking their dicks over removing one evil dictator. Over the bodies of hundreds of thousands.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I know.

Nonetheless, one must give the Brits credit for at least investigating the war.  That's far more than we did.

Although we had 7 useless investigations on Benfuckinghazi.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But.. But.... But..... onlinebiker 25 1550 May 6, 2022 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1145 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Staff infection, "No thanks". Brian37 12 1267 December 11, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Thanks To The Guardian For This Minimalist 20 1355 September 19, 2018 at 11:53 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Norway Says "No Thanks." Minimalist 66 9182 January 18, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Thanks, Ladies Minimalist 21 2246 April 29, 2016 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Society
  Nation Thanks Pope for Briefly Bumping Trump from News Pyrrho 3 1224 September 25, 2015 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Thanks for your unwavering support of free will, God! Rampant.A.I. 1 846 June 15, 2014 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace