Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks To The Guardian For This
Thanks To The Guardian For This
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018...f-cheating

Quote:Stormy Daniels' tell-all book on Trump: salacious detail and claims of cheating

Quote:Trump’s bodyguard invites Daniels to dinner, which turns out to be an invitation to Trump’s penthouse, she writes, in a description of alleged events that Daniels has disclosed previously but which in the book are rendered with new and lurid detail. She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small”.
“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…
“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

Instead of a big prick I guess we can start referring to him as a little prick?
RE: Thanks To The Guardian For This
Well now we know how to verify her story. We just need to see Trump's penis.
Ok, so I think wage stagnation, income inequality, lack of accessibility to healthcare services, etc should be the headline instead of the President's tiny penis.

Guess that's what separates liberals from leftists.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
It seems like only yesterday, the left was saying that what happens in a bedroom between two consenting adults is none of anyone’s business. I guess that was then; this is now!
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
Hey, it cost him $130G.... besides, she wrote the book...not "the Left."  Or should she remain quiet because you love the miserable fascist shitbag?
(September 18, 2018 at 2:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hey, it cost him $130G.... besides, she wrote the book...not "the Left."  Or should she remain quiet because you love the miserable fascist shitbag?

I don't love Trump, but I don't see much evidence for claims of fascism.  Besides, your the one who seems to have some weird fascination with his penis?

And I wasn't commenting on the author, but yours and others remarks.  As to the 130G, I thought that was Trump buying the writes to that and other stories, So she really shouldn't be writing it at all.   Although Trump would have to admit to that, so I don't see that happening.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
Yes, well you are a guy who is not impressed by "evidence" anyway.

I'm not terribly impressed by Stormy Daniels... except everything she says turns out to be true and everything the WLB says turns out to be a lie.  Seems to me that the wrong one is president.

Remember this?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vide...ment-video
(September 18, 2018 at 3:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yes, well you are a guy who is not impressed by "evidence" anyway.

I'm not terribly impressed by Stormy Daniels... except everything she says turns out to be true and everything the WLB says turns out to be a lie.  Seems to me that the wrong one is president.

Remember this?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vide...ment-video

I don't care in the slightest about the Presidents penis.... if that's what gets your rocks off; have at it, but leave me out of it.
(September 18, 2018 at 2:28 pm)Aegon Wrote: Ok, so I think wage stagnation, income inequality, lack of accessibility to healthcare services, etc should be the headline instead of the President's tiny penis.

Guess that's what separates liberals from leftists.

Very either/or of you.
Not sure why we need to know the state of Trump's dick, but I guess we can toss it on the pile of things to talk about regarding him.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1152 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Saudi Arabia: Leaked reports reveal severe abuse of political prisoners-The Guardian WinterHold 6 1112 April 13, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Staff infection, "No thanks". Brian37 12 1268 December 11, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Norway Says "No Thanks." Minimalist 66 9186 January 18, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Thanks, but. Minimalist 24 2542 July 11, 2016 at 5:08 am
Last Post: abaris
  Thanks, Ladies Minimalist 21 2246 April 29, 2016 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Society
  Nation Thanks Pope for Briefly Bumping Trump from News Pyrrho 3 1224 September 25, 2015 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Guardian angel saves baby Drich 187 28522 March 16, 2015 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Smaug
  Thanks for your unwavering support of free will, God! Rampant.A.I. 1 848 June 15, 2014 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace