Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 3:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any free PDF editors for Windows 10?
Any free PDF editors for Windows 10?
My copy of Acrobat Pro is borked, and I need to be able to fill out fields in a few PDF documents.  Importing into Word kills the formatting.  Any ideas?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
RE: Any free PDF editors for Windows 10?
Do you have a license for the Acrobat Pro? If so you can ... find a copy if you know where to look and use your license to make it legit.
You just need to know where to look.  Wink
(July 15, 2016 at 12:47 am)Bella Morte Wrote: You just need to know where to look.  Wink

"I never said this. I was never here."
(July 16, 2016 at 2:33 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote:
(July 15, 2016 at 12:47 am)Bella Morte Wrote: You just need to know where to look.  Wink

"I never said this. I was never here."

Alrighty then.
Open Office Suite.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm not now, nor have I ever been associated with the Spacing Guild.
(July 14, 2016 at 6:10 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: My copy of Acrobat Pro is borked, and I need to be able to fill out fields in a few PDF documents.  Importing into Word kills the formatting.  Any ideas?

PDF X-Change Viewer has a free version. And it's a lot better and much, much faster than the Adobe's BS.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
(July 16, 2016 at 3:20 pm)Atheist_BG Wrote:
(July 14, 2016 at 6:10 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: My copy of Acrobat Pro is borked, and I need to be able to fill out fields in a few PDF documents.  Importing into Word kills the formatting.  Any ideas?

PDF X-Change Viewer has a free version. And it's a lot better and much, much faster than the Adobe's BS.

But does it have all the smells and thistles Abode provides?
(July 16, 2016 at 3:39 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: But does it have all the smells and thistles Abode provides?

If you clarify what these things mean, I might be able to answer your question.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows defender has, once again, incorrectly identified my program as malware! FlatAssembler 36 549 February 22, 2024 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [Serious] Windows Movie Maker Help T.J. 6 670 November 29, 2021 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  Windows Security plus Win 11 Oldandeasilyconfused 2 334 November 25, 2021 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Windows 11. Install it; Yes/ No/Wait Oldandeasilyconfused 24 2090 November 10, 2021 at 10:52 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Windows 11? Angrboda 29 2208 September 23, 2021 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: no one
  Anybody ever run Windows 10 on server hardware? popeyespappy 1 522 November 6, 2019 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why isn't Android more serious contender to Windows? Fake Messiah 8 857 June 20, 2019 at 6:21 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Getting a Windows 98 game to run on modern windows vulcanlogician 23 2087 January 19, 2019 at 7:09 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  HELP! The Page Breaks in All My Documents Have Disappeared in Windows 2013 Rhondazvous 18 3742 January 9, 2018 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Windows 10 Running Slow A Theist 30 7848 June 2, 2017 at 5:46 am
Last Post: Joods