Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RNC Coverage
RNC Coverage
Can someone explain this to me??

I'm a Brit - and currently people are just shouting...what the hell is going on?
[Image: sig_zpsf1akqqpa.png]
RE: RNC Coverage
What do you expect? I'm not American either, but it's probably riling up the crowds. You can bet your backside that the RNC isn't a selection of Americas most brilliant minds.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Shamanic frenzy. When they're done...they'll send their champion off to cleanse the land of the impure.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 18, 2016 at 6:20 pm)The Viking Wrote: Can someone explain this to me??

I'm a Brit - and currently people are just shouting...what the hell is going on?

You're watching it? You have a stronger stomach than I, sir.

As a fellow non-USian, I don't get it, either. You know how you can take 1000 howler monkeys and withhold their ADD meds and watch the fun? It's like that.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Speak up, I can't hear you sonny.

Most of the party faithful have presbycusis.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Something about anti-Trump effort failing.

Guess who's going to be the new US president?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 18, 2016 at 6:54 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: Something about anti-Trump effort failing.

Guess who's going to be the new US president?

There is no guessing. It's been rigged all along  Wink

They don't like each other.
100 Naked Women Will Welcome Donald Trump to the Republican National Convention

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/new...ude-women/
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RNC Convention onlinebiker 0 250 August 26, 2020 at 11:20 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and the RNC, My Thoughts Mechaghostman2 45 5441 July 26, 2016 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Kennedy 50th Anniversary Coverage Minimalist 7 1691 November 23, 2013 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  San Francisco Health Program to Expand Transgender Coverage TaraJo 16 4808 November 11, 2012 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  RNC nut throwing racism. 5thHorseman 18 8701 September 4, 2012 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  In case you missed this at the RNC... Tiberius 8 2560 September 3, 2012 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Whateverist