Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RNC nut throwing racism.
RNC nut throwing racism.
But I thought it was Democrats who were the racist bigots? Derp.

Quote:Two attendees were ejected from Republican National Convention on Tuesday for throwing nuts at a black CNN camerawoman.

The individuals told her "this is how we feed animals" as they threw the nuts, multiple witness said.

Convention security and police removed the two from the convention centre shortly after the incident.

In a statement, convention officials said the attendees had "exhibited deplorable behaviour".

"Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behaviour will not be tolerated."

The identities of the two ejected was unclear. News broadcaster CNN confirmed the incident but had no additional comment.

The incident happened on Tuesday in the Tampa Bay Times Forum, where delegates officially nominated Mitt Romney as the Republican candidate to face President Barack Obama in the November presidential election.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19414600
RE: RNC nut throwing racism.
Why did they throw the nuts I wonder. I guess they threw nuts at every black person they met on the road to the convention.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
surprising that they wasted good food. They're hardly known to turn down an opportunity to eat, our dearest republicans.

Mr Creasote. ................................................................................................................................. Chris Christie
[Image: 03_christie_r_x.jpg][Image: mr-creosote.jpg]

But Sir, it's just a wafer thin mint.
I am pleased to see the RNC has enough standards to throw out the assholes who did that deplorable action.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(August 29, 2012 at 3:53 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: I am pleased to see the RNC has enough standards to throw out the assholes who did that deplorable action.

They only did it because they got caught. I wonder how many more such instances are going on that don't involve news crews?
(August 29, 2012 at 3:53 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: I am pleased to see the RNC has enough standards to throw out the assholes who did that deplorable action.

They know what hurts the cause of actually sneaking racists into elected national offices.
I wish they would have been apprehended and arrested so we could have found out who these guys actually are. They're the very tactics that were used by the now defunct leftist group, 'Crash the Tea Party'. Something about this whole incident is bogus and the CNN reporter presented a convenient opportunity for them.....

http://the-classic-liberal.com/crash-tea-party/
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
And this from member of the party that profited so gleefully from such slime as Andrew Breitbart.

If they were indeed provacateurs instead of outspoken membets of your own, your ilk would certainly have apprehended them just for the publicity value, which your ilk and you crave much that you would cravenly trying to squeeze a shadow out of no evidence whatsoever. Pathetic.

But the fact they did not choose to apprehend them tells everyone those are not provacateurs but really your own.
I think our new resident fascist fool forgets that Andrew Breitbart was one of his his agents provacateurs.

If only there were a hell for him to burn in.
(August 29, 2012 at 6:11 pm)A Theist Wrote: I wish they would have been apprehended and arrested so we could have found out who these guys actually are. They're the very tactics that were used by the now defunct leftist group, 'Crash the Tea Party'. Something about this whole incident is bogus and the CNN reporter presented a convenient opportunity for them.....

http://the-classic-liberal.com/crash-tea-party/

ROFLOL

Oh my, I expect the kind of glassy-eyed indoctrinated posts from you but really? This is such an old cliche of the right wing used all over the world, from the KKK's defense of domestic terrorism in the 50s and 60s to the death squads of Central America.

"The left wing had agents that dressed up as us and they did this to make us look bad. We swear! That had to have been what happened!"

Dude, come up with something new. This one got old a long time ago.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25883 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  RNC Convention onlinebiker 0 249 August 26, 2020 at 11:20 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side? Greatest I am 58 2111 August 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Race baiting is economic racism Rickimoto 3 446 April 1, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism? Rickimoto 4 514 April 1, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 705 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Palestinian rock throwing, but isnt that against their religion? Kimbi 1 508 September 4, 2018 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Penis Lives Matters. How to solve racism Kimmy 27 2595 August 24, 2018 at 3:33 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Racism = Prejudice + Power? Mechaghostman2 1 495 August 2, 2017 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Racism Interaktive 32 4779 July 26, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda