Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugee crisis
Refugee crisis
So I figured out how to help the refugee crisis
Say we take 100,000 refugees
Split them up evenly among all 50 states (no exceptions, no complainers)
That's 2000 people a state
Then at a go of about 5 cities a state
That's no more than 400 people a city

Surely such a small number won't put a strain on even a mid sized city?
RE: Refugee crisis
Give it a few months to see what happens.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(July 25, 2016 at 8:46 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: So I figured out how to help the refugee crisis

The problem is that America already has issues with finding jobs for those who do live here already.

Can you imagine this selfish country supporting all of them?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 25, 2016 at 8:49 pm)Maelstrom Wrote:
(July 25, 2016 at 8:46 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: So I figured out how to help the refugee crisis

The problem is that America already has issues with finding jobs for those who do live here already.

Sigh yeah. I guess I was just being hopeful that we could be kind.
(July 25, 2016 at 8:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Give it a few months to see what happens.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Um what's the pic Minnie?
(July 25, 2016 at 8:49 pm)Maelstrom Wrote:

At the level that we "support" the jobless we have......yeah, yeah I can....and kindness isn't even applicable.  We're not kind with the ones we've already got.

"Welcome to america, fuck you...get a job."
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Oh, sorry dear.  I forgot.

It's a picture of the Orange Baboon running his fucking mouth (what else is new?) and it says:

TRUMP
on Syrian Refugees

"If I win they're going back."
(July 25, 2016 at 8:52 pm)Rhythm Wrote: "Welcome to america, fuck you...get a job."

Fuck you, you clearly misunderstood.

Getting a job is not easy. People apply and apply.

When I was homeless, living in a car for many months, I applied to fast food restaurants such as Burger King, and they did not want me.

You do not understand how hard the struggle is. You cannot understand how hard it is.

You were never in my situation.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
..............?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
...............!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4099 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  [Serious] The Mental Health Crisis T.J. 14 1201 December 1, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1106 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  IS There Anyone Who Thinks The WLB Has The Smarts To Deal With This Looming Crisis? Minimalist 2 432 December 24, 2017 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  GOP/Cuba and anti/immigration/refugee crap Brian37 11 3655 November 29, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Thoughts on migrant crisis and Islam. paulpablo 21 4538 November 17, 2015 at 5:47 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why Do We Blame the President for Economic Crisis? Rhondazvous 21 3307 November 16, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The greek orthodox church and the greek finacial crisis. Something completely different 1 1246 October 4, 2012 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  There is no economic crisis. Greatest I am 3 1247 October 2, 2011 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
  Greek Tragedy ( Capitalism in crisis....again! ) bozo 43 16432 July 13, 2011 at 6:16 am
Last Post: Koldaramor