Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Link Icon
Website Link Icon
Just a suggestion, but you should put a mini icon for the address bar up for the forum. I ask this kind of selfishly, I like them and I use those icons for bookmarks. I use firefox and the bookmarks toolbar is just a line of picture icons, no text. I don't have this forum in my bookmark toolbar because there's no link icon and even though it probably sounds silly, I like having all my bookmarks with icons.

But yeah, just suggesting. >P

I still have the forum bookmarked, just not on my toolbar.

Edit- And I realized two seconds after posting that this belongs in the feedback forum. Sorry! ><()
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Website Link Icon
Done. You may need to restart your browser to see it Smile
Yay! Thank you for doing that. Now my bookmark toolbar is even more pretty. Big Grin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Bookmark tool? What's that? How can it be modified? I just use the bookmarks on firefox.
I tend to just use the favouites list. But when there are so many I get lost sometimes looking for my older faves.
I've got this forum saved in my favourites list but its represented by a boring symbol,not a pretty picture like most of my others. Is that what you're on about?
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility"

Albert Einstein
Yeah. The "favicon" should be different in the website now, and if you updated your link it should appear pretty Smile
I've refreshed link etc and it's not working.......Sad
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility"

Albert Einstein
(December 18, 2008 at 8:51 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Bookmark tool? What's that? How can it be modified? I just use the bookmarks on firefox.
I tend to just use the favouites list. But when there are so many I get lost sometimes looking for my older faves.

The bookmark toolbar is a toolbar on your browser where you can put a bunch of favorites. I in fact use it for all my favorites. Except for LJ and Anime Boston, where I have multiple links to different parts of the website, all my favorites are just an icon on my toolbar.

You can see it here
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/E...oolbar.jpg

When I want to add a link all I do is drag the address from the address bar over to the bookmark toolbar and then I right click the icon, select properties and delete the text so only the icon shows.

Oh, so thats how you get them on there. I think I used to do that years ago but then I didn't use a computer for two years, I guess I kind of forgot how to do it.
Drag and drop :p
I've just been using favourites on the side :p I bet like everyone knows this! Even newbies! And I forgot! And I first used a computer when I was 6. I'm now 20! And I've been typing since I was 6 too. I should know better!!!! Although for almost 2 years I was without a computer. Still though 12 years with a computer since I was 6! I should know better.
I guess I did kind of spend my whole time gaming apart from the last few months :p
Thanks Elion (mind if I call you Elion?).
Evf
No problem.

And I prefer Ely if you want to shorten Eilonnwy. Big Grin But my real name is Jackie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question why link is forbidden? Eclectic 10 2059 October 7, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can't access website John 6IX Breezy 7 1191 April 16, 2022 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What is this website for? ILeftThisSite 20 2794 November 24, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days jenny1972 4 1516 October 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  youtube link is turning into a video.. Marsellus Wallace 2 1546 October 10, 2015 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Website showing as offline? Spooky 2 960 May 29, 2015 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  No Donator icon? StuW 3 1187 May 8, 2015 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Help me figure this website out.. LoveLogicalLife 6 2058 June 19, 2014 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  What happened to the My Awards Link on my forum browser? Handprint 25 11360 May 1, 2012 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Handprint
  'My Posts' link leads to 'Search' screen ElDinero 1 2038 March 3, 2012 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Erinome