Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They Don't Have No Plan For Brexit
They Don't Have No Plan For Brexit
Funny music video of the absence of plan that is Brexit Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8I0ssAt3x8
RE: They Don't Have No Plan For Brexit
I remember hearing on the news, something like this:

"Now we need a plan for how this Brexit is going to work..."
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Going off the title of this thread, does that mean they "do" have a plan?

The double negative sorta throws me off there.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
No amount of negatives could clear up this mess.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBnPqnmbiz0
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
http://fortune.com/2016/08/14/brexit-2019-delay/

Quote:Brexit Could Be Delayed to Late-2019 as Government Not Ready

Quote:Britain’s exit from the European Union could be delayed until at least late 2019 because the government was too “chaotic” to start the two-year process early next year, the Sunday Times reported, citing sources it said were briefed by ministers.

The term which springs to mind is:

[Image: 66207506.jpg]
And the shitting of bricks beginneth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/26/busine...c=rss&_r=0

Quote:‘Brexit’ Prompts Many British C.E.O.s to Consider Relocating, Survey Finds

Quote:LONDON — A majority of British chief executives are considering moving their headquarters or some of their operations outside Britain as a result of the country’s decision to leave the European Union, according to a new survey by the accounting firm KPMG.

Three-quarters of British chief executives surveyed said they had considered relocating part or all of their businesses following the June 23 referendum, which has come to be known as Brexit.
Of course, we'll definitely still be leaving, because the Tories have never done a complete about-face before and have always done exactly what the (incredibly slim) majority wants.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
How complicated can it actually be ??

GB quits writing checks, the EU kicks all the Brits out of continental Europe. Done.

Let's not overthink this people.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 5, 2016 at 4:40 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Going off the title of this thread, does that mean they "do" have a plan?

The double negative sorta throws me off there.

What, you mean irregardless of the English use of moot-negatives, you know like in the case of words like 'inflammable'?
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Really REALLY Hope They Don't Weasel Out of This... BrianSoddingBoru4 5 1300 March 22, 2016 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The Atheist Takeover: Plan B Crossless2.0 13 2496 October 16, 2013 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Arabs have invented an time machine they call it,... Big Blue Sky 1 1196 August 29, 2013 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  When do you plan to join the nazi party? Something completely different 51 12934 January 30, 2013 at 11:44 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding