Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh for the love of fuck.....
Oh for the love of fuck.....
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cia-offic...d=41201256

Quote:Former CIA Officer Evan McMullin Launches Independent Presidential Bid

Quote: Evan McMullin, a former CIA counterterrorism officer, will run for president as a third-party conservative alternative to Donald Trump, he said today.

"With the stakes so high for our nation and at this late stage in the process, I can no longer stand on the sidelines," McMullin said in a statement. "Our country needs leaders who are in it for the right reasons and who actually understand what makes this country the greatest on earth. Leaders who will unite us and guide us to a prosperous, secure future, beyond the dysfunction of a broken political system."

Another mormon fucktard... just like Romney.  Still, might give republicunts some place else to go in a few states where he can get on the ballot.
RE: Oh for the love of fuck.....
It won't be Hilary's votes he is stealing.
No idea who he is.
This is great news. Conservative vote will be split if he even moderately successful.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
It's already splitting as it is. I think he'll hurt Johnson more than Trump.

Is that picture distorted? Or was he an extra in Mars Attacks?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Greasy bald heads are hard for terrorists to get a hold of when your water boarding them. Shit . He has a head like Assad!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I can almost hear Hillary laughing madly at her now assured victory...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(August 8, 2016 at 6:39 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Is that picture distorted? Or was he an extra in Mars Attacks?

ROFLOL
It just keeps getting better and better!

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories...8-20-15-05

Quote:Aug 8, 8:15 PM EDT

Trump critics urge RNC to replace Trump in special meeting

Hey, guys...what about McMullan?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 421 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2882 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 867 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1409 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1236 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3039 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2169 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2149 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Fuck you Alabama NuclearEnergy 37 4340 December 13, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fuck You, Vladdy! Minimalist 11 1660 October 20, 2017 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama