Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real JFK NWO Speech... And the Definition of "Theory"
The Real JFK NWO Speech... And the Definition of "Theory"
Alright, we all know the nwo is bull. Now don't we?
Have you guys ever met a NWO conspirator who shows people those 5 minute clips of JFK's secret societies speeches? Well here is the full speech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

This shows the real speech in context about the cold war and not the NWO.

I'm only 12 so I don't know very much about this topic. But... this seems pretty damned good for the debunking of the NWO hypothesis. Not theory, don't mix those up.
A scientific theory is hypothesis that has gone through excessive, thorough, repetitive testing to eliminate all other possible hypothesis... And it is the closest thing to fact science can achieve. There is no such thing as true fact. But you don't see the theory and laws of gravity changing anytime soon do you?

A scientific law is just a way of describing/expressing a theory

And... A hypothesis is just a suggested idea that can be put forth to be test and evaluated.

Now that I think about it, the NWO can't even be tested properly so it is then complete bullshit. I won't even wipe my ass with it.
Now go and show this to all those tin foil hat wearing mother fuckers and prove to them why they just want to feel like they are important in this world when they are just like every other human being.

A spec of dust... In the Cosmos... that is... Us.

RE: The Real JFK NWO Speech... And the Definition of "Theory"
Living out in the country, bandwidth prevents my viewing that video right now. But it sounds like you're off to a hot start in thinking critically, judging by your commentary.

Welcome to the forum, bud.

So refreshing to see a kid reasoning like an adult instead of adults reasoning like kids.

Welcome aboard ScienceAF.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I'm also very impressed with your thinking skills Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Its a good hobby, better than heavy addiction or depression, just like religion is.
Yes, I appreciate your cursing as well. Rolleyes 
 Angel
(August 17, 2016 at 12:36 am)ScienceAf Wrote: Alright, we all know the nwo is bull. Now don't we?
Have you guys ever met a NWO conspirator who shows people those 5 minute clips of JFK's secret societies speeches? Well here is the full speech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

This shows the real speech in context about the cold war and not the NWO.

I'm only 12 so I don't know very much about this topic. But... this seems pretty damned good for the debunking of the NWO hypothesis. Not theory, don't mix those up.
A scientific theory is hypothesis that has gone through excessive, thorough, repetitive testing to eliminate all other possible hypothesis... And it is the closest thing to fact science can achieve. There is no such thing as true fact. But you don't see the theory and laws of gravity changing anytime soon do you?

A scientific law is just a way of describing/expressing a theory

And... A hypothesis is just a suggested idea that can be put forth to be test and evaluated.

Now that I think about it, the NWO can't even be tested properly so it is then complete bullshit. I won't even wipe my ass with it.
Now go and show this to all those tin foil hat wearing mother fuckers and prove to them why they just want to feel like they are important in this world when they are just like every other human being.

A spec of dust... In the Cosmos... that is... Us.

That's what the illuminate want you to think.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

We should just funnel all of our more annoying and idiotic theists to the OP. Two reasons: (1) Perhaps some of them would be shamed by having their asses handed to them by a guy who is still figuring out the best method for jerking off, and (2) young blood needs to learn the hard-won lesson of patience while trying to reason with these wishful man-children.
(August 17, 2016 at 1:04 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: We should just funnel all of our more annoying and idiotic theists to the OP. Two reasons: (1) Perhaps some of them would be shamed by having their asses handed to them by a guy who is still figuring out the best method for jerking off, and (2) young blood needs to learn the hard-won lesson of patience while trying to reason with these wishful man-children.

Well, I already learned the best method but go on... XD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Pill Dating Theory? FrustratedFool 143 6525 August 30, 2023 at 6:11 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 1962 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Of Jeopardy/Whoopi Goldberg and real life. Brian37 2 673 April 23, 2020 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Formal and Informal speech lizbizdiz 19 1477 July 3, 2019 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7451 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Free speech issue, again.... Foundy 32 3206 December 24, 2017 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Free speech issue... ƵenKlassen 34 4424 December 4, 2017 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Westborough Baptist Church - free speech. paulpablo 25 6800 July 1, 2017 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Lovely speech Excited Penguin 3 755 March 14, 2016 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Invent your own conspiracy theory! Brick-top 21 7028 February 1, 2015 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Losty