Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free speech issue, again....
Free speech issue, again....
Okay, so y'all deleted my ƵenKlassen account for a retarded fucking reason, then y'all delete my Cthulhu Awakening account for the hell of it, even though I was trying to turn a new leaf.

What the fuck is wrong with y'all? Why can't I have the right to free speech?

Angry
RE: Free speech issue, again....
Socks don't speak, socks stink
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Lol...

Hi Zen
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Okay, sure I made other accounts on this site too (like FirstPoet, AryanNation1488, and LostGriffin for example), but I was trying to turn a new leaf with
the Cthulhu Awakening one...
Nobody cares. You're trespassing. Go away.
Oh man I don't think I ever saw first poet
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I think I'm offended. What, I'm not good enough? No bs.sewer?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You do have the right to free speech, arsehole. But as some wiseguy once said "I think everyone should be entitled to their own opinions as long as it's not breaking any rules or laws..."

Stay dead.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Cthulu Awakening, Firstpoet and Foundy, what's next... Hyperman, IronWindow and Delirious?
White Power seeks to kill and control. That's f hell. No wonder believers view non believers as shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free COVID tests again arewethereyet 6 475 December 13, 2023 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Formal and Informal speech lizbizdiz 19 1477 July 3, 2019 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7448 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Free speech issue... ƵenKlassen 34 4423 December 4, 2017 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Dreaming is free,.....and evidence free... Brian37 6 995 October 2, 2017 at 4:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Westborough Baptist Church - free speech. paulpablo 25 6798 July 1, 2017 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Real JFK NWO Speech... And the Definition of "Theory" ScienceAf 8 2258 August 17, 2016 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: ScienceAf
  Lovely speech Excited Penguin 3 754 March 14, 2016 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Women and speech BrokenQuill92 6 1578 January 30, 2014 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Shaggy
  Miracle. Born again, again. I'm no longer atheist. Fruity 29 6273 November 3, 2013 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Angrboda