Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumbass Joe
Dumbass Joe
During a Clinton rally Joe Biden said that Trump wasn't to be trusted with knowing our nation's nuclear codes. Then Biden does a deer in the headlights moment. He points out the aide that follows him around who has the nuclear codes...
watch the expression on Hillary's face change after Joe's comment

Hillary emailing classified information on a private server, (actually, Comey said that Hillary used several private servers), and then, Dumbass Joe Rolleyes
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Dumbass Joe
You know it's a screwed up system when the best thing you can say about a candidate is that she's not as bad as the other guy.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

And yet "Dumbass Joe" is a freaking intellectual giant compared to the simpletons the GOP produces.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 17, 2016 at 4:24 pm)A Theist Wrote: watch the expression on Hillary's face change after Joe's comment

The expression (overt and repetitive sucking-in of the lips, as I've noted) suggests that she was feeling a little anxious at that moment or perhaps she was holding back something. It's an instinctive reaction when people feel that way.

Also, I think there should have been a body language analysis of her when she was under FBI interrogation. That'd be cool. Big Grin
(August 17, 2016 at 5:04 pm)Faith No More Wrote: And yet "Dumbass Joe" is a freaking intellectual giant compared to the simpletons the GOP produces.

He didn't prove it with that comment. Dumbass Joe.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(August 17, 2016 at 5:26 pm)Rayaan Wrote:
(August 17, 2016 at 4:24 pm)A Theist Wrote: watch the expression on Hillary's face change after Joe's comment

The expression (overt and repetitive sucking-in of the lips, as I've noted) suggests that she was feeling a little anxious at that moment or perhaps she was holding back something. It's an instinctive reaction when people feel that way.

Also, I think there should have been a body language analysis of her when she was under FBI interrogation. That'd be cool. Big Grin
She was probably having an, "oh shit", moment. She can't take that guy anywhere.

Adolf doesn't like intellectual giants.  Both Hitler and Drumpf like them stupid.
(August 17, 2016 at 6:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Adolf doesn't like intellectual giants.  Both Hitler and Drumpf like them stupid.

I can't take you seriously when you resort to calling your opponents Nazis.

Its just hilarious.
(August 17, 2016 at 6:14 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(August 17, 2016 at 5:26 pm)Rayaan Wrote: The expression (overt and repetitive sucking-in of the lips, as I've noted) suggests that she was feeling a little anxious at that moment or perhaps she was holding back something. It's an instinctive reaction when people feel that way.

She was probably having an, "oh shit", moment. She can't take that guy anywhere.

What do you expect from a woman who was called out by the FBI on live Television 
also a person with private email servers with her emails leaked on Wikileaks.  And a 
person who lied to congress. She is probably thinking.. oh fuck... i had those codes
on my server.. oh shit....
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Yeah, some random dude has the nuclear codes. Hillary probably left them lying around somewhere.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A cup of Morning Joe, and ABBA Brian37 31 1476 September 17, 2020 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1924 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Sounds Like Joe Biden "grabs 'em by the *****" as well... ReptilianPeon 16 1338 March 31, 2020 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Who Still Thinks Joe Biden Will Be The Nomine? ReptilianPeon 90 6504 March 11, 2020 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Enlightening Video Show The Mental Decline of Joe Biden ReptilianPeon 13 1109 March 5, 2020 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Ya Think, Dumbass! Minimalist 9 766 August 10, 2017 at 12:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  'Big Joe' Humbles a group of liberals ErGingerbreadMandude 26 5720 January 25, 2017 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Representative Joe Wilson binny 13 4901 September 14, 2009 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist