Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Representative Joe Wilson
Representative Joe Wilson
What a dirt bag. Did any of you American's here see Obama's speech on health care last night. This dirt bag Joe Wilson showed an utter lack of respect that is appalling and makes me ashamed that I live in the same country as this weasel.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...olina.html
binnyCoffee
RE: Representative Joe Wilson
I just saw a recording of the speech on tv moments ago. I couldn't believe it!
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
That was rather rude of him. Undecided
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I love watching Keith Olbermann, since he so artfully points out what's hypocritical about all this.

[youtube]PqDKbCwiaVY[/youtube]
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Quote:This dirt bag Joe Wilson

Surely, my dear, you understand what the South Carolina Republican Party is?

[Image: kkk_jesus_saves.gif]
the good news is his opponent for the next election, Rob Miller, has hauled in $250,000
http://www.actblue.com/entity/fundraisers/19079
Wilson is actually pulling in a lot of campaign donations for his little stunt too. There was a poll in which 68% of republicans polled said Wilson's outburst was "emboldening" as opposed to 32% describing it as embarassing.

It's awful. That's not how a congressman is expected to behave.

Wilson aside, why do these people all insist that illegal immigrants will be covered under the plan? It's not like anyone can just waltz into a hospital and receive government paid care. In order to qualify for any of the subsidies they would need to disclose income information, which would surely reveal whether or not they are paying taxes. If they don't, wouldn't they be paying a regular rate for any health insurance plan they use?
- Meatball
Quote:It's awful. That's not how a congressman is expected to behave.

Meet Michelle Bachman of Minnesota.

[Image: bachman_large.jpg]

The dumbest twat east of Sarah Palin.

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Just_h...e_Bachmann

The Republican Party belongs in a padded cell.
Bachmann's a whole other story. She seems to be fashioning herself into a Sarah Palin/Ann Coulter hybrid mega-bitch of the right wing.
- Meatball
She's a fucking moron, but that is not a drawback with the right-wing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Representative Lieu (D-CA) posing. Jehanne 19 1171 January 5, 2023 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1097 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 283 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A cup of Morning Joe, and ABBA Brian37 31 1588 September 17, 2020 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1956 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Sounds Like Joe Biden "grabs 'em by the *****" as well... ReptilianPeon 16 1372 March 31, 2020 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Who Still Thinks Joe Biden Will Be The Nomine? ReptilianPeon 90 6565 March 11, 2020 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Enlightening Video Show The Mental Decline of Joe Biden ReptilianPeon 13 1146 March 5, 2020 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Former Republican Rick Wilson Nails It Minimalist 4 627 August 26, 2018 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Amarok
  'Big Joe' Humbles a group of liberals ErGingerbreadMandude 26 5818 January 25, 2017 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy