Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narcissistic Mami- post here and you tell me what you think about me
Narcissistic Mami- post here and you tell me what you think about me
Because I'm selfish. Also facing my fears. Not really. Don't say anything mean. Well, ok. Ok, besides selfish I'm indecisive.
Most of you don't know much about me, because most of you are smart and post in the smarty pant threads. I stick to off topic, because yes. If you have nothing to say, or only mean things to say, then focus on Bill Maher. Praise him. If you have nothing to say about Bill Maher, either, then speak well of my brother, Rob. Everyone has nice things to say about Rob. Smile
If you have nothing nice to say about Rob, go away. I don't need that kind of people in my life.  Cool

In return for acknowledging my existence, I'll acknowledge yours. Sometimes I'm considerate like that.

Don't forget about my swag.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: Narcissistic Mami- post here and you tell me what you think about me
Me first because turtley mayotastic mayofication of sex.
Lol I got it backwards!

I guess I'm such a narcissist I didn't notice this thread wasn't about me.
You're fucking awesome and charismatic and sexy and delicious and intelligent and funny and beautiful and enthusiastic and uplifting and mysterious and empathetic and intuitive and one of my best friends.

For starters.
You're also swagtastic. I coined that. I hope it is worthy.
Oooooh, hammy! Ok. I'll acknowledge you back. You're such a good friend to me. You have been there for me in some of my most difficult days. I appreciate you very much and you are also one of my best friends. Our little best friend group is adorable and heart warming.
Oh wait... I take it back. I'm selfish, remember? Good reply, and um... Kewl stuff.  Cool
Ooh awesome! Be nice to my sis or I'll be round with my chainsaw Tongue Not that I could believe any sane person would have a bad word to say about you. Thank you for the very kind mention Heart

(Strap in folks, this is going to be gushing. Buts it's all true.)

You're absolutely amazing! I can't begin to say how lucky I feel to have met you at all, let alone be your bestie Smile It's such an honour!

You're one of kindest, most caring considerate people I've ever met. No doubt about it. You've taken the very best care of me since the minute we became friends Smile You have a heart so big I don't know how you fit it in!

You're very intelligent, endearing, and I adore your sense of humour. You always surprise me with new and outrageous jokes Big Grin I love how you make me feel so relaxed, I can totally be myself without ever having to censor myself.

We have an incredible bond that I can't even put into words, and it's one I couldn't ever bear to lose. No one will ever come between us, as long as I have a say in it. I feel we really get each other, and you've been so amazingly supportive through all my dark times.

You're beautiful and sexy (that's the highly edited PG version Big Grin ), but most importantly, you're a beautiful person.

Te quiero mucho bestie. My long lost sis Heart Group Hug
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Awwww. Love So adorable!
(August 20, 2016 at 4:37 pm)robvalue Wrote: Ooh awesome! Be nice to my sis or I'll be round with my chainsaw Tongue Not that I could believe any sane person would have a bad word to say about you. Thank you for the very kind mention Heart

(Strap in folks, this is going to be gushing. Buts it's all true.)

You're absolutely amazing! I can't begin to say how lucky I feel to have met you at all, let alone be your bestie Smile It's such an honour!

You're one of kindest, most caring considerate people I've ever met. No doubt about it. You've taken the very best care of me since the minute we became friends Smile You have a heart so big I don't know how you fit it in!

You're very intelligent, endearing, and I adore your sense of humour. You always surprise me with new and outrageous jokes Big Grin I love how you make me feel so relaxed, I can totally be myself without ever having to censor myself.

We have an incredible bond that I can't even put into words, and it's one I couldn't ever bear to lose. No one will ever come between us, as long as I have a say in it. I feel we really get each other, and you've been so amazingly supportive through all my dark times.

You're beautiful and sexy (that's the highly edited PG version Big Grin ), but most importantly, you're a beautiful person.

Te quiero mucho bestie. My long lost sis Heart Group Hug
This made my robot eyes leak! Sooooooooo sweet!
I take care of you as much as you take care of me. It has been an honor. I'm so proud of being your friend and being in your life. You even gave me a friend in Emma, and that is something I treasure. I have the smartest, funniest, sweetest, most caring best friend in the world. I was really missing out before you walked into my life. (Skype teddy hug)

Ahem! Back to selfish mode. Wuddup.
I think Bill Maher is a cool guy.

Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up. onlinebiker 5 627 April 15, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 982 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You can tell it' s REALLY cold out when - onlinebiker 13 1343 January 31, 2019 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2686 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  I Think We Have A Female Doctor Here. Minimalist 11 1326 September 3, 2018 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Heart Tell us your ethnicity with food pics *Deidre* 138 20848 May 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Tell us your age with a picture Foxaèr 74 9236 May 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I will tell you a secret Foxaèr 16 2787 May 2, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Advertising "Who do you think you're fooling?" Brian37 15 1753 March 30, 2018 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  I Think I'm Getting Ready to Do Something Dumb (and Expensive) Rhondazvous 21 1980 March 29, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus